The Tolland Inn
A charming room on the ground floor with a figured maple queen canopy bed as seen in the picture on this page, a small gas stove/fireplace (seasonal use,) and private bathroom.
Whether you need a weekend getaway or a cozy honeymoon nook--Room 2 on our first floor has a private entrance, queen canopy bed, 32” LCD TV, gas fireplace (seasonal use,) and a sunken hot tub for two in the private bathroom.
Suite 3/Nantucket Suite
The inspiration here is Susan’s hometown. Our Summer 2007 project. Nantucket memorabilia, Queen Four-post mahogany bed, sitting area, gas fireplace (seasonal use,) bay windows with beautiful views of the garden, an antique claw-foot bathtub and stall shower in the full private bathroom are all still part of this inn favorite. We’ve enlarged the bedroom and added a hidden door to an adjacent hot tub room! A 32” LCD TV is the latest addition to our 210-year-old inn!
Suite 5/Pacific Suite
One of our most ambitious projects! A wonderful honeymoon, anniversary or get-away spot, the Pacific Suite is a bedroom with an amazing king canopy bed designed and built by Steve; a large sitting room with a comfortable couch, small table and chairs; a "see-through" gas fireplace viewed from both rooms (seasonal use;) an alcove with two-person hot tub; private shower bathroom--all done in our most creative fashion with hints of the far east.
A quaint room overlooking the town green complete with a handmade queen bed. Room Six has a gas stove for fireplace viewing (seasonal use.) Full bath room with ball-and-claw tub and a stall shower.
$109 - $129
Suite 7/Treehouse Suite
The perfect honeymoon suite situated at the back of the house for total privacy, with a custom designed walnut king-size bed, hot tub for two set in a bay window with a lovely view of the gardens, private bath room, and a little bay window sitting area; lots of sunlight and a great view of the yard and the hills beyond. The picture link will show you the whole process of putting this great space together.
Rates & Policies
Tolland Inn Rooms & Suites feature private bathrooms, cable televisions,
telephones, air conditioners, heat controls and wireless broadband access.
- Rates range from: $99 - $239
- Rates include full breakfast for our overnight guests, seating from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m.
- The Room Occupancy Tax rate in Connecticut is 12%, and will be added to the rate.
- Check On-Line Availability for your dates and rates.
- Call us for "Corporate" single rates.
- Check in: 4 P.M. to 9 P.M.
- Check out: 11 A.M.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations made within fourteen days of the stay are not cancelable. Other reservations canceled or shortened within 14 days of the stay will be charged the nights we do not re-rent. For those reservations canceled or shortened in advance of the fourteen days, or if we rent the canceled room(s) to others, a 10% service fee will be charged. For some holidays and special events we require reservations paid in advance on a non-cancelable basis. When winter has arrived--We hope you understand that we cannot run a New England Inn and cancel reservations because of snow--it snows here!