Farnam Guest House
The finest room we have to offer is the Farnam Room. Climb in and relax in the luxurious king-sized bed fitted with a thick feather top mattress and goose down duvet. A door in the corner of the room leads to a private bath which features both tub and shower with complimentary bath gel, shampoo and conditioner.
The room can accommodate additional guests (up to 4) on the twin day bed and its trundle.
The Walcott Room is a gracious and well-lit space with sun streaming in from the south and east. The room features a lovely king-sized bed, a private bath with a traditional shower ensuite, and can accommodate additional guests (up to 4) on the twin day bed and its trundle.
This room is very popular with families visiting Yale.
Complimentary cable TV, DVD, air conditioning, local phone calls, wireless high-speed internet.
The Whitman Room was formerly the study of Henry W. Farnam Jr. and features a queen-sized four-poster bed. The luxurious private bath with oversized tub and shower is located in the adjoining hall. This inviting room also includes a working fireplace for those romantic evenings. The Whitman room can accommodate additional guests (up to 4) on the twin day bed and its trundle. A perfect room for traveling companions who desire separate beds.
Eleanor Dow Suite
The Eleanor Dow Suite is a complete apartment with lovely sitting and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchen, full bath with shower and two bedrooms: one queen bedroom and one double bedroom. This bright and cozy space, in a separate wing of the house, is perfect for families with children.
Complimentary cable TV and DVD, air conditioning, local phone calls and wireless high-speed internet.
All Rooms Include Complimentary cable TV and VHS player, air conditioning, local phone calls and high-speed wireless internet. A sumptuous breakfast is included.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- Third Party Bookings: A 5% fee will apply to all reservations made or paid for by a remote third party.
- International Credit Cards: A 3% fee will apply to all reservations paid for by a international credit card.
- Advance Bookings: Reservations made more than 3 months in advance are subject to change.
- Additional Guests: Rates are based on number of occupants; therefore there is a charge for each additional guest.
- Tax: A 13.7% state occupancy tax applies.
- Cancellation Policy: There will be a $25 fee for cancellation with one week or more prior notice. For less than one week's notice you will be charged the rate for one night unless the room can be rebooked.
- Weekly and Monthly Rentals: We offer reduced rates on all of our rooms if rented by the week or by the month. We are happy to work with you to find the perfect solution for your short or long term stay.
- To book a room or apartment for a stay of one semester or longer, a security deposit and first and last months' rent will be required.
- Payment Method: We accept Cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Reservations are guaranteed by credit card.
- Payment is due on the first morning of your stay.
Special Weekends: Rates will increase for some Holiday Weekends and the following Yale Events:
- Move In Day - Usually the last weekend in August
- Yale Parent's Weekend - Usually the first weekend in October
- Yale vs. Harvard Game - Usually in November
- Yale Graduation - Usually the last weekend in May (Reservations begin May 1, 2008 for Graduation 2009)
- A minimum stay is also required.
- For these weekends, we take a non-refundable deposit of one-half of the total cost.
- Pet Policy: We have a resident very mellow, male cat named "Wilson" and we can accommodate some pets. There is a pet fee applied. Please call to inquire.
- Self-Check-in Service: 2 pm.
- Please check your confirmation email for further details