Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast
Hearts & Flowers
Puritan grey touches of rose compliment a four-poster queen size bed. An antique armoire and a deep green wing chair add to the comfort of this delightful room. The beautiful stained glass in the private bathroom, with rose hearts in a field of blue, echoes the room's decor. This is a first floor guest room.
This first floor room offers a queen size white iron and brass bed, wicker side chairs and a private porch surrounded by trees and gardens. Awake to the singing of birds and enjoy your first cup of coffee from the private porch. Private bath.
This American decor boasts a festive red, white and blue quilt on a high converted rope double bed. Hand stenciling surrounds the room. The private bathroom has a wonderful stained glass window and echos the Americana theme.
Champagne & Roses
This romantic room has a fireplace with a fireside wing back chair and love seat to add to the mood. Listen to your favorite music with the in-room CD/MP3 player. Pale pinks and greens enhance a beautifully carved four poster mahogany queen sized bed and matching armoire. This spacious room offers leafy vistas from the many windows and a private balcony nestled in the treetops. In addition to a shower, the bathroom provides a deep steeping tub, the perfect setting for a luxurious soak.
Mahogany furnishings culminate in two elegant four-poster double beds. Traditional quilts and stenciling add to the traditional colonial feel of this spacious room. Private Bath.
This room combines beautiful wallpaper by Raymond Waites with a fabulous collection of cottage country pine to create a mood of casual elegance. Queen sized pine, four post bed. Your private bath, with a tiled shower, is just down a small hall outside the room. Robes are provided for your comfort.
A two-room suite whose decor is delightfully Gatsby. This room sleeps three. Deep greens compliment the brass queen size bed. In your adjoining private sitting room is an antique brass twin bed and a recliner for reading. This second floor room hosts a feeling of yesteryear. Antique wide planked floors and stained glass window in the bath add to the delightful feel of this room. Private bath.
This romantic room has a fireplace with a fireside wing back chair and love seat to add to the mood. Listen to your favorite music with the in-room CD/MP3 player. Pale pinks and greens enhance a beautifully carved four poster mahogany queen sized bed and matching armoire. This spacious room offers leafy vistas from the many windows and a private balcony nestled in the treetops. In addition to a shower, the bathroom provides a deep steeping tub, the perfect setting for a luxurious soak. $250
- Experience a weekend getaway in Connecticut at The Riverwind Inn. A two-night stay is required on Holiday Weekends only.
- A one-day full deposit is required to reserve your room. You may reserve your Connecticut accommodations with VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Personal checks are accepted two weeks prior to arrival. Traveler's checks and cash are also accepted.
- All rates are for double or single occupancy. Additional occupancy is charged at $35 per person/per night. Use of room/common areas are for registered guests only.
- A seven-day notification of cancellation is required without incurring a one-night charge. If we are able to rebook your room, your deposit will be returned to you, less a $25 service fee charged for all cancellations.
- Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Late arrivals can easily be accommodated with prior notice. Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure without incurring an additional charge.
- This is a NON-SMOKING inn, and we ask that you use the porches or the grounds for smoking. Any guest found smoking inside the Inn will be charged a fee of $250 for cleaning and loss of room use. For insurance and fire hazard safety, burning of candles in the rooms is not permitted.
- For the comfort of our guests, we do not accept reservations for children under the age of 13. Although we love animals, no pets are allowed to stay at the Inn.