The Porter House Bed & Breakfast Inn
The Turret Room
- Sitting area on balcony porch
- View of Main Street
- Natural lighting
- Private bath with shower
The Hobbit Room
- View of the courtyard
- Loveseat that converts to extra bed
- Private bath
The Helen Porter Room
A very Victorian guest room.
- Adjacent private bathroom
- Large vanity
- Double sinks
- Original clawfoot tub
The Windsor Room
- Private entrance through courtyard
- Jacuzzi tub for two
This bed and breakfast near Fort Collins, Colorado has the most charming rooms. All our wonderfully designed bedrooms are unique and furnished with period antiques, comfortable queen size beds, fine linens, desks, luxurious robes, cable TV, and private bathrooms.
We have established the following policies to make your stay as wonderful as possible.
- Rates are based on per night, double occupancy
- Advance reservations advised
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and Traveler's Checks
- Check in begins at 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Please call to arrange for late arrivals
- Check out is 11 a.m
- We are a non-smoking inn
- Children over the age of 10 are welcomed
- Charge for additional persons is $20.00 per night
- The Porter House Inn can not lodge pets, however we have a wonderful kennel close by that we highly recommend
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, a full refund will be made less a $20.00 cancellation fee if received 7 days prior to the reservation date. Otherwise the full amount of the reservation will be charged unless the room is rebooked. Guests are responsible for payment for all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date.