Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River
Gulliver's Getaway (Room No. 1)
This ground-floor room has a private entrance and easy access onto the large backyard deck. Offering the flexibility of two twin beds or one king, it is also wheelchair accessible. Cozy up with a good book and enjoy the old-world travel decor or relax on the deck with picturesque views of the river, cliffs, or mountain meadows.
Chloe's Corner (Room No. 2)
Enjoy the night song of the river, the first rays of morning sun, or the pristine views of the river and cliffs on the private balcony of this second-floor bedroom. This charming room features a queen-size bed and antique bathroom vanity. Aristocratic ancestors of the canine kind adorn the walls and keep watch over each of Chloe's special guests.
Hunter's Hideaway (Room No. 3)
Also located on the second floor and one of our larger rooms, this cozy retreat has a queen-size bed and the feeling and decor of an elegant gentleman's hunting lodge. An outdoor balcony with views of the incredible cliff formations or the peaceful, mountain meadows is just steps from your door.
Fisherman's Folly (Room No. 4)
Located on the ground floor, this guest room features a private outside entrance and direct access onto the large backyard deck. Queen-size bed, family antiques, and the whimsical decor of an old fishing cottage will delight anglers of all kinds. Bring your pole and waders and enjoy fishing in the river just steps from your front door.
Lovin' Oven (Room No. 5)
Also known as the Honeymoon/Anniversary Suite, this room is our largest and most luxurious. Featuring a candelabra fireplace, in-room whirlpool tub for two, private outside entrance, and direct access onto the backyard deck, it is the perfect place to celebrate your special romantic getaway. Our Lovin' Oven guests may choose to have breakfast either in the dining room or delivered on a silver tray to the privacy of their own room.
- Rates are based on two persons per room and include luxury accommodations, gourmet breakfast, spectacular Colorado mountain views, and use of all inn facilities
- Regular room rates change seasonally: $150 - $185, May through October; $140 - $175, November through April
- Tax additional and rates subject to change without notice
- 50% deposit or a minimum of one night is required to confirm your reservation.
- We will confirm your reservation by e-mail
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, cash, and personal check
- Balance of payment is due upon arrival
- Refund given less $25 on all cancellations if cancelled 14 or more days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled within 14 days of arrival, $25 fee per day applies
- If cancelled within 14 days and we are unable to rebook your room, all deposits will be forfeited and full payment will be charged
- Holidays and groups require notice of 30 days to cancel
- Full payment is required for all nights reserved regardless of early departure
- For your health and ours, we are a non-smoking establishment
- This property is not suitable for children or pets
- Two guests maximum per room
- Check-in time is 4 to 8 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
For more information on policies and rates, Arbor House Inn Rates and Policies Page
Although each room has its own special qualities, our guests will find every room equipped with:
- Private bath
- Luxurious bedding (twins, queen or king bed)
- Satellite TV
- VCR/DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Stocked mini-refrigerator
- Microwave oven
- Coffee service and snacks
- Warm, fluffy bathrobes