Arbor House Inn Bed & Breakfast on the River
Rancher's Retreat (Room No. 1)
Just offf the large backyard deck with easy access to the outdoor hot tub, this ground-floor room has a private exterior entrance plus interior access to the main part of the inn. Offering the flexibility of two twin beds or one king, it is also wheelchair accessible. Private bath with shower. Beautiful views of the river, cliffs, or mountain meadows no matter the season.
Chloe's Corner (Room No. 2)
Enjoy the soothing sounds of the river, the first rays of morning sun, or the pristine views of the river and cliffs on the private balcony of this second-floor bedroom. This charming room features a queen-size bed, private bath with shower.
Hunter's Hideaway (Room No. 3)
Located on the second floor and one of our larger rooms, this cozy retreat has a queen-size bed and the feeling and decor of an elegant gentleman's hunting lodge. An common balcony just steps from your door offers views of the incredible cliff formations or the peaceful, mountain meadows. Private bath with shower.
Fisherman's Folly (Room No. 4)
Located on the ground floor wing, this guest room features a private outside entrance with easy access to the parking area and a second door onto the large backyard deck. The whimsical decor of an old fishing cottage will delight anglers of all kinds. Bring your pole and waders and enjoy fishing in the river just steps from your front door. Queen-size bed, private bath with shower.
Lovin' Oven (Room No. 5)
Also known as the Honeymoon/Anniversary Suite, this special room is located on the ground floor wing and is our largest and most luxurious. A private entrance from the parking area and door to the large backyard deck make it incredibly easy to enjoy the amazing views of the river, cliffs, and forrested mountains. Featuring a candelabra fireplace and in-room whirlpool tub for two, it is the perfect place to celebrate your special romantic getaway. Private bath with shower in additon to the whirlpool tub. King-size bed. Our Lovin' Oven guests may choose to have breakfast either in the dining room or delivered on a silver tray to the privacy of their own room.
Although each room has its own special qualities, our guests will find every room equipped with:
- Private bath
- Luxurious bedding (twins, queen or king bed)
- Satellite TV
- VCR/DVD player
- Wireless Internet
- Stocked mini-refrigerator
- Microwave oven
- Coffee service and snacks
- Warm, fluffy bathrobes
- Rates are based on two persons per room and include luxury accommodations, gourmet breakfast, spectacular Colorado mountain views, and use of all inn facilities.
- Regular room rates change seasonally: $150 - $185, June through October; $140 - $175, November through May.l.
- Tax additional and rates subject to change without notice.
- 50% deposit or a minimum of one night is required to confirm your reservation.
- We will confirm your reservation by e-mail.
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, cash, and personal check.
- Balance of payment is due upon arrival
- Refund given less $25 on all cancellations if cancelled 14 or more days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled within 14 days of arrival, $25 fee per day applies.
- If cancelled within 14 days and we are unable to rebook your room, all deposits will be forfeited and full payment will be charged.
- Holidays, groups, weddings require notice of 30 days to cancel.
- Full payment is required for all nights reserved regardless of early departure.
- For your health and ours, we are a non-smoking establishment.
- This property is not suitable for children or pets
- Two guests maximum per room.
- Check-in time is 4 to 8 p.m. Check-out time is 10 a.m.
For more information on policies and rates, Arbor House Inn Rates and Policies Page.