Table Of Contents
A Warm Western Welcome
Northern Colorado Bed & Breakfast Association
With both diversity and hospitality at it's finest, The Bed and Breakfasts Inns of the Northern Colorado Front Range invite you to go "sightseeing" and discover the many choices of Bed and Breakfast accommodations that await you.
From a working ranch situated in the Pawnee National Grasslands, gracious urban victorians, a mountain retreat or country herb farm to tastefully appointed contemporaries complete with day spa--we have it all! And...as you travel you'll find that selected Inns offer extended services such as:
Day Conferences · Weddings/Showers · Birding
Dinner by Reservation · Massage Therapy · Gift Shops
Full Spa Menu · Horseback Riding · Serious Art
Special Packages · Cooking Classes · High Teas
The Northern Front Range Area represented here encompasses about a 35 mile radius with Fort Collins
at the hub. This makes it easy to drive to most any area attraction you choose no matter which town you stay in.
Here are a few examples of "things to do" while visiting our area:
- boasts Old Car Memorabilia, great gift shops, a wonderful florist and four star dining at French and Czech restaurants.
- home of The University of Northern Colorado, has some of the finest antique shops in Northern Colorado. And for the history buff, The Union Colony Museum is a must.
- known as the "Sweetheart City", showcases some of the finest art in the country. Each summer, Loveland hosts a festival that draws great numbers of artists and hundreds of art enthusiasts from around the United States. In addition, Loveland offers a number of antique shops and artist studios located in its historic downtown area. Three great public golf courses abound in Loveland, and Big Thompson Canyon majestically takes you to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- small town ambiance. Just minutes from Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley. Visit antique shops, a general store with old fashioned soda fountain and a great coffee store for a cappucino or latte. Excellent award winning golf
courses five minutes away.
- Fort Collins
- is home to Colorado State University, an agricultural and research university of great proportions and one of the top two or three Vet schools in the country. Searching out Fort Collins will bring you upon antiquing and excellent indoor flea markets. Old Town Square has an abundance of distinctive shopping, excellent dining
and brew pubs.
- Poudre Canyon
- is just northwest of Fort Collins and offers excellent fly-fishing, white water rafting and hiking in the summer months and cross-country skiing in the winter months.
- is situated out on the Pawnee National Grasslands. The vast open prairies and towering buttes invite visitors to go hiking, birding or investigating the area that was once home to the native American Pawnee Indians.
We'd Love To Have You!!!
Click on the below "thumbnail" pictures to see the inn's home page here on Bed & Breakfast Inns ONLINE.
The German House B & B
The Edwards House B & B
Wild Lane B & B Inn
West Pawnee Ranch B & B
The Porter House B & B Inn
Cattail Creek Inn B & B
2665 Abarr Drive
Toll Free: (800) 57CCINN
Sky Watch Farm B & B
11562 N County Road 17
Fort Collins, CO
Raindrop B & B