Arrowhead Manor Luxury BNB & Event Center
Table Of Contents
Arrowhead Manor: Not just a stay, but a memory AND an experience waiting to happen! TM
Arrowhead Manor B&B/Inn provides luxury rooms and suites, more amenities than your average Hotel, Bed & Breakfast, weddings, events, elopements, and more for the Denver, Morrison, and Conifer areas, as well as those in Jefferson Couny and across the country! The most romantic rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Close to Red Rocks Amphitheatre, this beautiful Inn is the perfect place to stay during your favorite Red Rocks concert, shuttle services available.
Luxurious, Beautiful Guest Rooms and Suites. Elegant events and parties! Far more amenities and far more luxury at prices far less than our competitors! Amazing uninterrupted mountain valley views near to everything! The place to stay for any occassion! The most popular place for Red Rocks Concert Night Stays, Weddings, and more! Why elope in Las Vegas when you can elope here, in the beautiful, close-in Mountains and Foothills of Colorado. The best stay anywhere near the Denver area! Just minutes from everything: Conifer, Evergreen, Pine-less than 5 -15 minutes. Golden, Littleton, Lakewood, Bailey under 20 minutes. Denver, Arvada, Highlands Ranch, Wheatridge, Englewood & Sheridan less than 30 minutes/a half hour away! Centenial, Lone Tree, and Aurora, just a few minutes more!
Private & semi-private decks & balconies. Large Flat screen LCD & plasma TVs. Stereo surround sound home theaters in every room! Heavenly and plush, dreamy beds, fine linens & towels. Hundreds of FREE DVDs to rent! Wi-fi & wired internet! Many FREE in-room satellite TV & digital music channels. FREE popcorn!
Private Luxury Bathrooms!!! FREE in-room luxury tub salts! Luxurious travertine, marble, slate baths. Extra-large showers. Jacuzzi, champagne bubble, and a private outdoor hot tub! Luxury from floor to ceiling--every little detail imaginable! Imported English carpets, rough & honed travertine, granite, marble, slate stone, black walnut, knotty alder woods, floors, doors, and molding. Eclectic heavy antiques & decor in all of our romantic rooms! NO lace, NO doilies, NO quilts! Private phone lines & private voicemail. Mini-fridges, alarm clocks.
Many Breakfast Options to choose from! Choose from Continental Breakfast or Full Breakfast from a menu almost every day of the year! No B&B breakfast casseroles here, ever!
NO PLACE LIKE THIS FOR THIS PRICE ANYWHERE IN COLORADO!
Looking for a bed and breakfast or hotel near Denver, Evergreen, Morrison or Conifer? Our Luxury bed and breakfast might just be the key! For a Colorado romantic getaway, honeymoon suite, anniversary, Red Rocks concert, or any special occasion, Arrowhead Manor is the place. Arrowhead is a mountain bed and breakfast with Gorgeous Mountain Views, but only 30 minutes from downtown Denver! If you are looking for a hotel honeymoon suite, a Denver honeymoon suite, or a Colorado honeymoon suite, Arrowhead can help. With luxury amenities like flat screen tv’s, Jacuzzi and jetted tub, Hot tub, Multi-Seasonal Fireplace, free internet and free WiFi, free movie rental from our collection of hundreds of DVD’s, and high end finishes, Arrowhead offers more. Why not try out Arrowhead Bed and Breakfast instead of the regular Morrison Hotel, Evergreen hotel, Denver hotel, or even a Colorado Inn or mountain bed and breakfast?
Our romantic bed and breakfast can'’t be beat for a honeymoon in Colorado, a honeymoon suite in Colorado, or just a Colorado romantic getaway. We are close to Denver bed and breakfasts, Evergreen bed and breakfasts, mountain resorts in Colorado, and the most affordable mountain resort or resorts in Colorado. We offer Colorado honeymoon packages, a romantic getaway in Colorado, elopements, and hotel style honeymoon suites. Our Colorado romantic getaways will leave you feeling refreshed without the long drive back home. So check out our luxury inn Colorado style at our mini luxury mountain resort and Denver getaway close to activities in Colorado. Arrowhead Bed and Breakfast strives to make your stay pleasurable if just looking for a romantic room, a Denver honeymoon suite, a Colorado bed and breakfast, hotel honeymoon suite, or resort in Colorado. Looking for a cheap weekend getaway? romantic weekend getaways? gift ideas? hot tub rental? hotel with private hot tub? We hope you enjoy it!
Guest Rooms from $99
Suites from $179
FREE local calls
Flat screen TVs
Over 400 DVDs to watch FREE
FREE wireless internet
Mini fridge in room
Zoned A/C & heat
Ironing board & iron
Luxury bath amenities
Oversized Jacuzzi tubs
Travertine stone baths
Red Rocks shuttle service
Plush Innomax beds
Nightly turn-down service available
DirecTV with over 130 channels
24 hour room service
Gorgeous mountain views
All non-smoking rooms
Private hot tub
Fireplace in room
DVD player with surround sound
For your convenience, Arrowhead Manor offers two different choices for your breakfast type. Your reservation includes a FREE Continental Plus Breakfast which consists of coffee, juice, assorted pastries and fruits. Our Guests have the option to upgrade to our Full Breakfast (see menu below) for just $10.99 per person, per day (certain blackout dates may apply). Select weekends, concert nights, and holidays automatically have the Full Breakfast built into the rate - be sure to ask!
NO CASSEROLES! NO ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL MEALS! BREAKFAST MADE TO ORDER!
Arrowhead Manor Full Breakfast Menu
Arrowhead's Amazin! Omelets - a $12.99 value
2 or 3 eggs with Guest choice of up to 5 ingredients: bacon, sausage, ham, tomatoes, onion, mushroom, spinach, green pepper, Swiss cheese, American cheese, cheddar cheese, provolone cheese (all ingredients subject to availability and season). Served with breakfast potatoes.
Guest Choice - a $11.99 value
2 eggs prepared how you like with choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. Served with breakfast potatoes. White or wheat toast available upon request. We can also serve the Guest Choice skillet style (in one pile) upon request. Our verson of poached is more like McDonald's - steamed in frying pan.
Texas French Toast - a $10.99 value
Griddled in the traditional way with an egg wash and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Choice of bacon, sausage, or ham. Served with maple syrup &/or berry compote (subject to availability and season).
Stuffed French Toast - a $12.99 value
Our twist on the traditional version. Griddled, egg-washed Texas toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Includes 1/2 order of bacon, sausage, or ham. Served with maple syrup &/or berry compote (subject to availability and season).
Breakfast Burrito - a $10.99 value
Flour tortilla stuffed with eggs, potatoes, cheddar cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, or sausage. Topped with enchilada sauce.
Please specify if no enchilada sauce preferred upon ordering.
Pastry Plate - a $7.99 value
Pastry & Fruit Plate - a $8.99 value
Fruit Plate - a $9.99 value
As applicable - House pastry of the day, seasonal fresh fruit.
Daily Special - a $9.99+ value
As applicable and available (certain days only).
Hot Coffee - $2.49**
Iced Coffee - $1.99
Juice: Orange, Apple, Grapefruit, or Cranberry - $2.99
Hot Tea - $2.99**
Hot Cocoa or Hot Apple Cider - $3.99
Milk or Soda/Diet Soda - $2.99
V-8 or Tomato Juice - $3.99
Bottled Water - $1.50
**Double starred items = free refills
All ingredients &/or offerings subject to availability
Extra Egg, Side of Toast, or Potatoes - $2.99
Side of Meat (bacon, sausage, or ham) - $4.99
Extra or Side of Vegetables or Fruit - $3.99
Side of Instant Oatmeal or Granola - $5.99
Side of Salsa - $1.99
Cinnamon Roll or Cream Cheese Danish - $2.99
Muffin or Pastry - $1.99
All ingredients &/or offerings subject to availability
Guests with special dietary needs may feel free to substitute eggs for potatoes/bread/muffins. Other substitutions may be made available upon request beforehand. Guests may also request a side of jelly, hot sauce, butter, or ketchup at no charge.
Weddings & Events
Get Married or Elope Here! Hold your small intimate elopement, small to large wedding, rehearsal dinner, and or reception party at the Arrowhead Manor! Our beautiful views & lavish furnishings make it the place for your most affordable but luxurious & memorable Colorado wedding!
Absolutely gorgeous location for Less! We ARE better - see why!
WEDDING CEREMONY, RECEPTION & ELOPEMENT PACKAGES
Email us below at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
*All inclusive elopement package above includes (optional, as needed, & as requested): Non-Clergy Officiate Stand-In Assistance, our pre-recorded music with 1 (one) dance for the new Bride & Groom, assistance with signing of the marriage license, Base Photo pkg. (ten house-selected amatuer digital photos, option to purchase more if desired), use of Silk Bridal Bouquet & Boutonniere on our Grand Deck or in our Great Room, as requested & available. Special nighttime lighting provided in most Event Spaces. Pricing above is based on Monday-Thursday daytime elopements at Arrowhead Manor discretion. May require room rental. For Weekends, Holidays or evening pricing please contact us. Until further notice all elopement Guest(s) must arrive dressed or rent a Guest Room or pay $50 minimum dressing room rental fee.* Events are set to start promptly at the agreed upon time. Delays of 30 or more minutes will incur a fee of $75 per half hour and/or may be subject to Event cancellation at Arrowhead Manor discretion.
We have many more items &/or services for sale or rent. We also host many parties receptions, weddings & events & can help you to figure our how to plan the best event possible!
Don't Wait - we sometimes book more than a year in advance!
Morning, Afternoon, &/or evening weddings are available.
Specialty items & Services are also available with arrangements.
Ask us how we can help to make your day one to remember for a lifetime! 2 to 50 Person Wedding? Booking now for 2011 & beyond! Ask us about the progress of our Event Center (estimated capacity upon completion: 165).
*All prices are subject to package requirements and offerings and are at Arrowhead Manor discretion. All prices are subject to whole package approval and/or subject to change and are subject to Tax & Gratuities.
Business-Corporate Lavish meetings from $439*!
Why not hold your next business meeting or brainstorming session at the Arrowhead Manor? The meeting tables and chairs are set up in front of a wall of windows with amazing views! It includes a continental breakfast, sandwich buffet lunch, room set up and break down, and beverages for only $439*! (from 8-4 up to 12 people, extra people and time is additional)
Training / Seminar Rooms
Resident Agent Service
Business & Administration Services
Prices vary - Please inquire
Ala Carte Events/Parties Receptions/Reunions Extra Services
- Arrowhead Manor always welcomes all paying Guests to relax in & enjoy our Great Room, Dining Room, Main Deck, the main loft, the shared sitting room, the shared room decks &/or balconies, and, the grounds, whenever they like. However, anyone can imagine that this does not include Guest's use of the Kitchen, Laundry Rooms, Offices, Meeting Rooms, Main area Barbeque Grill, Indoor &/or Outdoor Seating, etc., for prepping, cooking, serving, &/or entertaining of any kind, as this is a separate & additional value & privilege to the Guest(s), and a cost to our facility. Please if you plan to do anything more than stay as a Nightly Guest in our home, call us for special exceptions, &/or pricing, as pricing on the website may not always be current, & be sure to get written preauthorization from your Hosts beforehand as Guests surprising us with any event, party or wedding will be held fully responsible for all applicable charges listed herein, and including but not limited to, losses, cleaning, damages, &/or etc. We may pre-arrange any of our items or services below, or can provide others you might be looking for, upon request. Or, if you decide, last minute, without our preauthorization, to hold an event, party or entertain at the Manor, we will just add the extra items &/or services to your bill. ASK your Host for details! &
- $750.00 per every 2 hours, for pre-authorized, exclusive use of the Kitchen area &/or Main Deck, Dining Room, Breakfast Nook, Great Room, Barbeque Grill & seating, Dining Room, Main Deck and Barbeque Grill, to Cook &/or Serve &/or Entertain &/or prepare Guest's or Guest’s Caterer’s own food or drink, for as little as one person, and up to 15 people, 2 hr minimum, plus cleaning and damage deposit** > Each additional guest add $25.00 per hour.
- $295.00 per hour for a pre-authorized, non-catered event of up to 15 people in the Great Room and Dining room, Room, to Cook &/or Serve &/or Entertain as little as one person, or up to 15 people, 2 hr minimum, plus any cleaning costs & damage deposit. >Each additional person, add $20.00 per hour
- $229.00, per 2 hours, for pre-authorized business meetings or $249.00 per 2 hours, for other events, for up to 12 people in the Theater Room, 2 hr minimum-plus any cleaning costs & damage deposit. Authorized uses only. ASK your Hosts! >Each additional person, add $20.00 per hour
- $2500.00 per day, whole house rental, for party or event with up to 15 people, includes Exclusive use of 6 selected Guest Rooms at 2 persons each night, and Exclusive use of the Kitchen, Great Room, Dining Room, East Wing Sitting area, Upper Loft, Main and East Decks, West Balconies, & our Theater/Game Room between the hours of noon to 12:00 pm. plus any cleaning costs & damage deposit. Each additional Guest over the allowed 12 overnight room guests, add $55.00 per day
- Small Meeting Room rental $20 per 1/2 hour, or $35 for both, plus any cleaning costs & damage deposit. .
- Based on Guest's party type, size, availability &/or season, Hosts may include use of the outside deck, and/or grounds, in your package, or, for an additional fee-ASK your Hosts!!
- Guests who use any Main Area &/or room (whether Guest rooms such as decks, Great Room, Dining Room, Theater Room, Laundry Room, Kitchen, etc.) for any party, wedding or event in which Guest(s) did not first secure the express written approval by Arrowhead Manor beforehand, will be charged at all applicable event rates as posted here plus an unauthorized use fee of 10%
- Based on season & party size & availability, Arrowhead Manor reserves the right to require that any ala carte &/or package includes an applicable wedding or event package (posted on this site), and/or room rental(s), and/or multiple days. ASK your Hosts!
- $6-30 per person for Arrowhead Manor Catered Reception party food. Depends on what type of food you choose. Menu e-mailed by request.
- Secretarial / Office Services:
- Copies/Faxing/Printing $1.00 per page
- Internet/Computer usage $20.00 hr.
- Phone Cards (LD) at cost plus $5.00
- Small Business Seminar in Theater room, 12 people max, including 2 Speakers, from 9am to 5pm, $295, includes 1 bottled water & 2 sodas for 12 persons. Add breakfast items, coffee, tea & condiments for just $79 more, and boxed lunch for just $90 more.
- Household & other Services:
- Laundry $15 per load, plus any cleaning costs or damages
- Shuttle Services $90 per hour, 1 hr minimum
- Preauthorized use of Kitchen by two Guests staying in the same Guest Room, $60 per hour, after 4:00 pm, $50 per hour, before 4:00 pm, plus any cleaning costs or damages, 1 hr minimum. Add up to 2 additional Arrowhead Guests for and additional $25 per hour.
- Tanning Bed-preauthorized use-10 minutes for $20.00
- $99 per couple 4 course dinner for 2 at the Arrowhead Manor, 6 couple minimum, 2 hours. MURDER Mystery? Add 2 hours & $99 per couple.
- $75 per 1 dozen roses, delivered, 1 dozen minimum, add $20 for vase, add second dozen for just $25 more
- $50 wedding cake for 4 people including utensils
- price varies- Hosted bar for your reception party.
- price varies-Live music for the reception party
- Price varies-One hour therapeutic massage-price to be determined upon booking based on local masseuse pricing & availability.
- price varies-Professional photographers available
- price varies-Local Limousine & Shuttle services available
- Price varies-Dinner Package(s) for 6 or more.
- All rates billed in 2 hour increments
- Discounted Rental of all 6 guest rooms, Main level Great Room & decks, is available. Ask your Planner! Includes Continental breakfast the next morning. Wedding package is additional.
- One night's room rental at discounted rate for Bride & Groom in Master Suite with Jacuzzi tub for 2 (including scented candles and bubble bath) & antique fireplace
SPECIAL NOTE!: If you think you will be wanting to cook &/or Serve &/or entertain any guests at the Manor, you will need to have every detail of the event pre-approved by Arrowhead Manor, or the Guest who booked will be charged at the regular hourly event, party &/or wedding rates as each applies. Sorry, we have had too many people abuse this policy and in NO event will Arrowhead Manor waive the applicable event charges, nor, can we offer any disocunts or, exceptions on unauthorized parties, events or the like when they have not been pre-approved. See our Wedding Package page and call for Current pricing or specials BEFORE you attempt to hold any party or event at the Arrowhead Manor.
Other items/services may be available-ask your Planner!
*Plus Tax & Gratuities
Area Website Links
- Red Rocks Amphitheater - www.redrocksonline.com
- Black Hat Cattle Company - www.blackhatcattleco.com
- Lucilles of Jersey - www.lucillesofjersey.com
- Raven's Tavern - www.ravenstavern.com
- Meyer Ranch Park - www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/meyer-ranch-park.html
- Dinasour Ridge - www.dinoridge.org
- Colorado Fishing Network - www.coloradofishing.net
- Colorado Central Station - www.colorado.casinocity.com
- StageDoor Theatre - www.stagedoortheatre.org
- Morrison, Colorado - www.town.morrison.co.us
- Evergreen Area Chamber of Commerce - www.evergreenchamber.org
- Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce - www.coniferchamber.org
- Colorado River Rafting - www.coloradorafting.net
- The Royal Gorge Route Railroad - www.royalgorgeroute.com
- Loveland Ski Area - www.skiloveland.com
- The Golden Pioneer Museum - www.goldenpioneermuseum.com
How To Find Us
Directions from Denver/Lakewood/Golden Areas: Take 6th Ave West to I-70 West to immediate Right onto C-470 South/East to right onto US-285 South, toward Fairplay. Approximately 8-10 miles up 285, we are located between mile marker 239 & 240, on the South/Left Side of the Street. However, the median prevents you from turning left into our driveway. Instead, please exit just after mile marker 239, on the right hand side, at the Meyer Ranch Exit. Make a U-turn (or cloverleaf like loop) right back onto Hwy 285 North, heading back toward Denver. We are the first driveway on the right. Look for the horse statue.
Directions from Downtown Morrison: From Bear Creek Ave & Hwy 8: Take Bear Creek Ave. Ave West to I-70 West to immediate Right onto C-470 South/East to right onto US-285 South, toward Fairplay. Approximately 7-8 miles up 285, we are located between mile marker 239 & 240, on the South/Left Side of the Street. However, the median prevents you from turning left into our driveway. Instead, please exit just after mile marker 239, on the right hand side, at the Meyer Ranch Exit. Make a U-turn (or cloverleaf like loop) right back onto Hwy 285 North, heading back toward Denver. We are the first driveway on the right. Look for the horse statue.
Directions from DIA (Denver International Airport): Go North on Pena Blvd. Continue on Pena Blvd. to I-70 W (US-36 W) ramp. Exit on to I-79 W. Take I-70 W to CO-470 exit. Take Exit 260 (CO-470, Colorado Springs) on right. Continue on CO-470, Colorado Springs to US-285 South/ Fairplay exit. Approximately 8-10 miles up 285, we are located between mile marker 239 & 240, on the South/Left Side of the Street. However, the median prevents you from turning left into our driveway. Instead, please exit just after mile marker 239, on the right hand side, at the Meyer Ranch Exit. Make a U-turn (or cloverleaf like loop) right back onto Hwy 285 North, heading back toward Denver. We are the first driveway on the right. Look for the horse statue.
Directions from Conifer: From King's Soopers in the Aspen Park Conifer Area, Exit onto 285 North. Continue on 285 North for 3.6 miles. We are the first driveway on the right, after Meyer Ranch Turkey Creek Exit. Look for horse statue on right hand side.
Directions from Evergreen: Go West on CO-74. Bear left onto CO-73. Continue on CO-73 to Barkley Rd. Turn Left on Barkley Rd. Continue up Barkley road. Pass stop sign up to overpass. Turn right towards 285-N. Take 285 N for about 4.8 miles. We are just past Meyers Ranch Open Space Park. Look for the horse statue on the right.
Directions from Colorado Springs: Go South on BUS I-25 S (US-85 S, US-87 S, S Nevada Av) 250 feet. Make a U-turn onto BUS I-25 N (US-85 N, US-87 N, S Nevada Av) 0.2 miles. Continue onto E Bijou St for 0.4 miles. Take I-25 N (Denver) ramp on right for 52.1 miles. Take Exit 194 (CO-470 W, E-470, Airport, Grand Jct, Limon) on right. Take CO-470 W (Grand Jct) ramp on left for 20.8 miles. Take US-285 S (Fairplay) exit on right for 11.9 miles. We are located between mile marker 239 & 240, on the South/Left Side of the Street. However, the median prevents you from turning left into our driveway. Instead, please exit just after mile marker 239, on the right hand side, at the Meyer Ranch Exit. Make a U-turn (or cloverleaf like loop) right back onto Hwy 285 North, heading back toward Denver. We are the first driveway on the right. Look for the horse statue.