La pièce cramoisie
The Crimson room is the perfect place to spend a girl's night out. It is also ideal for couples as the twin beds can be made into a king bed. The bedroom features two twin beds or a king bed and a full bath adjacent to the room. Enjoy the beautiful garden and fall asleep to the sound of the waterfall outside your bedroom window. $125 plus tax for twin beds and $145 for a king bed.
La pièce de lavande
Feel like you have been swept away to France in the Lavender room. It has a comfortable queen-sized bed and is furnished with bird's eye maple antiques. Fragrant lilac bushes and day lilies wait just outside the windows of this charming retreat on the main floor. $135 plus tax
La pièce de feuille
Overlooking the gardens and the koi pond, the leaf room is a fun mix of green, white, soft pink, and blue. Room features a queen bed and a 1920s solid pine pantry from Germany that now functions as an armoire. $135 plus tax
La pièce de pivoine
The peony room is the master suite, with a king bed, at the Inn at City Park. This garden-inspired room is complimented with buttery yellow walls and a sitting area. The bath features a clawfoot slipper tub that will leave you feeling like royalty. $175 plus tax
La pièce de baldaquin
The Canopy room is a solid white and blue room accented with 1940s mahogany furniture. A queen size poster bed. A comfortable chair overlooks the east and south gardens, as well as the golf course. $135 plus tax
- The Inn at City Park is a non-smoking bed and breakfast.
- Check-in: 4 - 7 p.m. Please call if a later check-in time is needed.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Room rates are for one or two people without applicable taxes.
- Extra guests are an additional $30 per guest, per night. Third guest in La pièce de pivoine and La pièce de feuille only.
- The Inn at City Park warmly welcomes younger guests ten years and older.
- No pets.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and may vary according to availability, special events, and holidays.
- Rates include a healthy, gourmet breakfast served in the dining room.
- Wine & cheese are served at 5:30 p.m.
- Major credit cards and travelers checks may be used for payments.
- A major credit card is required to secure all reservations.
- Cancellations must be received 14 days in advance of arrival in which case a gift certificate will be issued for future use.
- There is no charge for local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance calls.
- Outgoing FAX is available to guests at $1 per page in the USA, $5 for the first international page and $1 per page thereafter. There is no charge for incoming messages.
- The Inn does not charge for parking. There is off-street parking directly north of the Inn.