Romantic River Song Inn
Mountain Rose ($185)
Bright and cheery room with dramatic 'roof top' shower for two. The small suite has see-through fireplace from bedroom to bathroom. Continental Divide views from queen bed and window reading nook. Romantic and imaginative!
Indian Paintbrush ($195)
A luxurious cottage room with southwest style. The queen "swing bed" gently rocks you to sleep by firelight. Has our largest non-jetted tub for two. Outside private patio. Feeling adventurous?
Morning Glory ($175)
Our newest room in the cool Ponderosa forest overlooking the greenhouse, has a 'ship captain's bed' built into the wall surrounded by books. Vaulted ceilings, large forest view window, small kitchenette, and futon sofa bed make this room a coming favorite among Estes Park lodging.
Pasque Flower ($165)
Our cozy country cottage . French doors from deck to bedroom. Fireplace in front of queen-size log bed. Country quilts, bookshelves, rocking chair, a marvelous claw footed tub, and sensuous bubble bath make this room a joy to stay in.
Wood Nymph ($295)
A bright and cheery country cottage room with a magical willow canopy bed in front of a crackling fire. Cozy reading nook, bay window table for two overlooks ponds below. Greenhouse bathroom with jetted tub for two under skylights. Deck overlooking pond below. Very Romantic!!
Forget Me Not ($295)
A romantic suite with a magnificent king bed. As you lie in bed, the glaciers of Rocky Mountain National Park loom over your toe tops! Library, fireplace by jetted tub for two, private deck overlooking garden. Absolutely breathtaking Estes Park lodging!
Meadow Bright ($350)
Truly a "Colorado Mountain Suite" with log walls, rock fireplace by a jetted tub for two, Shower has a large " sunflower shower nozzel to celebrate "dancing in the rain " together , massive fireside log canopy bed, private deck overlooking pond below, and snow-capped peaks of the Continental Divide. Wheelchair accessible. Tucked away on the mountain. Secluded!!
Shooting Star ($185)
Tree top suite with whirlpool tub for two under skylights by a crackling fire. Cozy corner library with window seat. Queen iron and brass bed. Always a guest favorite.
Cowboy's Delight ($245)
A large rustic 'carriage house' room. Jetted tub for two and king bed in front of fireplace. Reading nook area. Large deck with fabulous view of snow caped peaks. Fun!!
Chiming Bells ($275)
Country elegance, wildflowers pressed into the plaster of the walls, a French antique watering can for the showerhead, and a king bed under skylights by a crackling fire. The suite has a new bathroom alcove with a jetted tub for two under skylights. Private garden patio.
- To confirm your reservation, a minimum deposit of two nights' lodging (or 50% whichever is greater) is required.
- Your Visa, MasterCard or Discovery card deposit is processed at the time of booking.
- For all holidays and/or groups payment for reservations must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- If you must cancel, 21 days notice (31 for holidays) before arrival is necessary for a full refund less $25.00 for handling fee. With cancellation of 20 days or less (30 for holidays), you are responsible for each night booked unless we are able to re-rent the room for you. Any cancellation must be by phone.
- For reservations made 21 days or less before arrival, we require a MasterCard or Visa Card for full prepayment.
- Check-In is from 3 to 7 pm, and Check-Out is by Noon. If you find you will be arriving after 7 pm, please call the innkeeper for check-in arrangements.
- Out of consideration for all of our guests and staff Romantic RiverSong Inn is a non-smoking inn.
- Because we pride ourselves on our wonderfully quiet and romantic atmosphere, our rooms are designed to accommodate no more than two people. We also do not accept bookings for more than 2 rooms. Since we are really a grown-up fantasy, our inn is not suitable for small children or infants.