Hughes Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
Firelight from the Kiva fireplace glowing on rich Mexican tile floors and wood beamed ceilings. Comfy leather chairs for reading, listening to music or watching favorite movies. The unique texture of hand-made willow branch headboard and cabinet doors. Woven Indian patterns on the king bed blanket and floor rug. Views of wildflowers, mountains and occasional wildlife. Private bath with shower. Warm, comfortable and inviting.
A patio door opens out to your private deck shaded by a large aspen tree. Sit and enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, red rock formations and city lights at night. This bedroom has a vaulted 17 foot wood beamed ceiling. Sculpted by sand, wind and time, the wood shutters from the oldest light house on the Baja peninsula create the queen headboard. Hand-made willow branch cabinet doors, rich colored patterns and artwork add texture and interest to this environment. Private bath. Welcoming and unique.
Accommodations & Rates
All Accommodations Include:
- Towels for the hot tub
- Hair dryers
- Coffee makers
- Stereos with CD players
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Wi-Fi is available
There is a therapy spa in the court yard for soaking and star gazing. Massage is available by a licensed Massage Therapist.
Rates & Reservation Information:
- Reservations can be made with VISA, Discover, MasterCard or AMEX
- If you must cancel, a 30 days notice is required
- Your money will be refunded if we are able to re-book the room, otherwise, guests are responsible for all dates booked
- Check-in: 5 - 7 p.m. Late check-in can be arranged
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- The Hacienda is a total non-smoking property inside and out
- Children (limited)