Vista Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Located in North San Diego County, Vista Bed & Breakfast is a comfortable drive to San Diego, Los Angeles, Palm Springs and some of California's most beautiful beaches.
This lovely rambling home, decorated with antique furniture, oil paintings, and oriental rugs is situated in a romantic country setting with breathtaking mountain views. In the morning enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast with freshly brewed coffee, pastries and fresh fruit from our orchard.
In the afternoon enjoy a refreshing swim in our beautiful pool and then relax and watch the sunset from the Jacuzzi. During your stay, feel free to just lounge about enjoying the peace, tranquility and sunshine. Or if you wish, your hosts will be happy to provide you with brochures, maps and dining recommendations for a day of sightseeing. Rest assured that your stay in Southern California will be most memorable.
Located just seven miles inland from the Pacific Ocean in northern San Diego County, the City of Vista has a perfect mild Mediterranean climate. Vista is home to many exciting special events. Whether
you are looking for a concert, street fair, antique car show, art exhibit or any other type event, you will find something to see and do in Vista. In the recent book, "50 Fabulous Places to Raise Your Family", Vista was voted #7 of the 50 best cities in the nation.
Probably the most popular reason visitors come to San Diego's North coastal area is the small beach town atmosphere one finds from Del Mar, North to Oceanside There are wide beautiful beaches, small intimate coves, a harbor, and lagoon nature walks that are filled with natural wildlife and beautiful habitat.
Within a half hour drive guests can visit the San Diego Wild Animal Park, Legoland California, the Gemological Institute of America, and The Museum of Making Music. A mere one hour drive visitors can enjoy all the major Southern California theme parks such as the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Scripps Aquarium in San Diego, or Disneyland, and Knott's Berry Farm, in Orange County.
Also within minutes of our doorsteps you are right in the middle of wine country with over 35 wineries to the North in Temecula, CA. In addition, there are over 40 wineries in San Diego. We highly suggest a day of wine tasting in either region.
World class spas, golf resorts, surfing, snow skiing, boating, fishing, ocean view sunset, or sunrise wine country hot air ballooning, and just about anything you can imagine is within an hour, or two drive.
Feeling lucky? Within a few minutes drive are five great Casinos for your entertainment.
For more information visit the following websites.
- San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Vista Chamber of Commerce
- Temecula Wine Growers Association
- San Diego Wine Growers Association
Shopping & Golf
The top two reasons travelers come to this region are the shopping and golf. Within 1/2 hour you have two major shopping malls, a designer clothing outlet, and so many golf resorts you will think you are in golf heaven. We have provided a few links to nearby golf resorts.
Directions from Interstate 5
- Heading North from San Diego or South from Orange County
- Exit the 5 Freeway at the Interstate Highway 76 Exit
- Go East on Highway 76 (Heading North make right turn.)
- Heading South follow ramp
- Follow for 9.8 miles to East Vista Way stop light and make a right
- Follow for .06 of a mile, and make 3rd right on Hutchison Street
- Follow for .06 of a mile make right into drive way for 420 Hutchison Street
- We are located at the end of the drive way, past the horses and orchard
Directions from Interstate 15
- Exit Gopher Canyon Road heading West
- If you are heading North this is a left under the freeway
- If you are heading South this is a right off the ramp
- Follow for 4.8 miles until road dead ends and turn right on East Vista Way, drive .03 miles
- Take your next left on to Hutchison Street
- Follow for .06 miles and make a right on to driveway for 420 Hutchison Street
- We are located at the end of the drive way