Avalon, A Luxury Bed & Breakfast
The Wizard's Quarters
The Wizard's Quarters is decorated in blue and brass with white accents. A mural of Merlin, King Arthur’s sorcerer, decorates the wall as he casts a love spell on the room. Indonesian antiques and rich colors complement to the soft wall hues. In your private bathroom magical porcelain hands hold toothbrushes and jewelry. Cobalt blue glass vessel-style sinks and a large steam room and shower complete the ultimate bathroom experience. A thriving green private patio makes guests feel cozy and relaxed.
The Enchanted Forest
The Enchanted Forest Suite is decorated in forest green and gold with fanciful lighting accents. A mural of ancient ritual stones and a glimpse into the medieval forest decorates the wall. A sitting area and private outdoor hot tub offer the perfect excuse to linger under the stars. The flickering fireplace provides extra warmth and romance. The luxury bathroom has vessel-style sinks of hand-carved granite and a tumbled marble shower.
Guenevere’s Tower stands separate from Avalon’s main building, high up in the treetops. The most feminine of the inns accommodations, Genevere’s Tower is decorated in crimson and cream with blue, green and gold accents. A mural of Guenevere, the legendary queen consort of King Arthur who was most famous for her love affair with Arthur’s chief knight, Sir Lancelot, greets you as you enter. This is a hand-painted mural, those cracks in the wall aren't real! Chippendale claw foot furniture fills the bedroom and large sitting room. There are two small balconies and a patio where guests often sit and enjoy a glass of Sonoma County wine.
Guest Room Policies
- No smoking: Avalon is a totally smoke-free B&B on a heavily-wooded property. No smoking of any kind is allowed anywhere on our property.
- Advance payment: In order to confirm your reservation, an advance payment equal to two night's stay may be processed on the credit card you provide. Thirteen days prior to your arrival, this payment is not refundable unless we are able to rebook your room.
- Cancellations: When you book a room at Avalon, we guarantee the room will be held for you, and we expect you will show up for your reservation. Reservations must be canceled at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival for you to receive a refund of your advance payment. Please let us know immediately if you must cancel and we will make every effort to re-rent your room for you. If you are unable to notify us of a cancellation at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival, your advance payment will be refundable only if we are able to re-rent your suite. Sorry, but we cannot make accommodations for weather. There is a $25 cancellation fee for all cancellations whether or not your room is re-rented.
- Minimum Stay: A two-night minimum stay may be required for regular reservations; holiday weekends may require a 3-night stay. Same day bookings are often available, so please give us a call to check availability (877-3-AVALON).
- Pets: We regret we do not have accommodations for your pets here at Avalon, but we are happy to share ours. We have an American Short Hair indoor cat and a Goffin Cockatoo.