The Rainbow Inn Guest House Bed & Breakfast
Rooms and Amenities
Unique spot - especially for privacy, as we have no other guests - entire house all to yourselves
- 1 night $180
- 2 nights $160 p/night
- 3 nights or more $140 p/night
- Rates include Holidays
- Guesthouse accommodates one couple at a time and has one bedroom, a living room and a bathroom
- The bedroom has a queen-size bed and a twin bed (additional charge if both beds used)
- Great honeymoon spot!
- Therapeutic massage available for a fee - ask us!
- Limousine Service available - request rates
- Smoking allowed outdoors only
- Pet Friendly - ask about additional charge
- Generous Continental Breakfast Plus included, served at a time selected by you, at your house
- Wine glasses and a corkscrew are provided, as well as, dishes, glasses, silverware - you name it!
- Heat and air conditioner
- Flat screen TV with DIRECTV plus a VHS/DVD player and dozens of VHS/DVD movies.
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board provided
- Ceiling fans in the living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Flexible Check-In and Check-Out times (please ask us)
- Industry standard cancelation policy, except for the period of December 15th- December 31, where any such cancelation will require a 14 day notice
- No credit cards, please. To secure your reservation, a deposit for one-half your stay may be paid by a check or money order
Come and enjoy the view from all your windows, swim in a private pool or watch the sunset from your own personal deck. The guesthouse has lots of movies to see on the DVD/VCR unit in your living room, as well as games and cards just for your use.
This area is so rural, yet just 30 minutes from the ocean, 15 minutes to Fallbrook (known for its Avocado Festival) and 15 minutes to Temecula's Wine Country and Old Town antique shops and we are 45 minutes from Palomar Mountain Observatory. The area of Rainbow has miles of hiking, biking and walking trails and the owners can help you find them all. For those of you who golf, there are over a dozen courses within 20 minutes of the Inn (some only 10 minutes away). We are also just 15-20 minutes from 2 gorgeous new casinos that have restaurants and entertainment.
Whether you want to be indoors, outdoors, exercise or read, we have the spot for you. Please feel free to call us for any information you might need. Maps are available by mail and our personal map is far more accurate than other maps.
- Unique spot - especially for privacy, as we have no other guests - entire house all to yourselves