Coast Guard House Historic Inn and Cottages
Cypress is a spacious, luxurious and romantic cottage. It features an ocean view from every room facing west and a peaceful canyon view to the east. The cottage has a tremendous whirlpool spa for two nestled next to a gas fireplace; a comfortable living room plus dining area with a wood burning stove; and a redwood galley with refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker. Upstairs, the sleeping quarters feature an ocean view captain's bed overlooking Arena Cove and a cozy library room. Enjoy breakfast delivered to your cottage.
This intimate cottage is a replica of the original boathouse from which Surfmen launched their lifeboats. The cottage features a fabulous ocean view, whirlpool spa for two, wood-burning fireplace, queen size bed and sunny, private patio. Breakfast is delivered to your door.
A spacious room in the finest Arts and Crafts style featuring a deep Japanese-style soaking bathtub with shower, wonderful fireplace, queen size bed and lovely sitting area. Gaze at the magnificent view of the Pacific and historic Arena Cove.
Flag's queen size captain's bed is built into an alcove, surrounded by windows on three sides with an impressive view of the ocean and the pier. The private bath features a large old-fashioned tub. The refined nautical interior makes you feel as though you are aboard ship!
Two charming rooms, the larger of which has a cozy fireplace and queen size bed, the other has a double bed and a view of the cypress trees. For ultimate luxury, this suite boasts a spacious spa bathroom with clawfoot whirlpool tub and tiled shower. Keeper's Canyon can accommodate more than two people traveling together.
Awake to the rising sun in this bright and beautiful room with a sublime view of the circling birds in the canyon and watercolors by a famous local artist on the walls. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of the soapstone stove. Sunrise has a comfortable queen size bed and a private bath with tiled shower.
- Check-in is between 3 and 7 pm and checkout is at 11:30 am
- For other arrangements, please inquire in advance
- Your reservation is confirmed with receipt of your deposit equal to one night stay plus county and city taxes and assessments of 11%.
- Your deposit will be refunded, less a $25 fee, if a cancellation is made more than seven days prior to your reservation date
- Your deposit will not be refunded if a cancellation is made seven or fewer days prior to your reservation date
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, personal checks and cash
- Rates are for two guests and include a full gourmet breakfast
- The rate for an additional guest is $50 per person per night, $30 for children
- Certain rooms are only appropriate for two guests
- Pets are not permitted except by special advance arrangement
- We can also recommend a terrific kennel a few minutes away called "Bed and Bone" (707) 882-2429
- Smoking is allowed outdoors only
- A cleaning fee of $250 will be imposed for smoking indoors