Dunning Ranch Guest Suites
An upstairs, one bedroom with private bath and hydro spa tub, air conditioner, kitchenette, dining and living room areas providing seclusion and vineyard views. A large deck provides a private entrance and overlooks the oak forests and vineyards. 1-2 guests.
Two separate bedrooms (California King and Queen), one bath with soaker tub and tile shower, window air conditioner, full kitchen, dining room, living room and two porches. Seclusion and vineyard views. 2-4 guests.
- Rates are subject to change without notice and do not include a 9% County Bed Tax.
- Cancellations must be received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date or a single night charge will be applied. We will confirm all cancellations by email or fax on the day such notice is received.
- Check in time is 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. unless a specific time has been arranged. Please inquire about the possibility of arranging a different check-in time. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. "No shows" are responsible for the entire reservation without refund.
- Credit card authorization is required to reserve a room. By asking us to reserve a room you give us the authorization to charge your card in case of cancellation, as described above. Upon arrival, we will charge your credit card or be happy to accept cash or a personal check. Should you depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original nights booked for your intended stay.
- Two night minimum stay weekends, holidays, and festival dates.
- For the safety and courtesy of our natural environment and our guests, smoking is not permitted in the rooms or common areas, and this policy is strictly enforced.
- For the security and privacy of all, access to the property is limited to registered guests only.
- Pets considered.