Chanticleer Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Room 1 has a king bed with a gas burning fireplace. The 2 person soaking tub is complete with organic bath bubbles and an eye level oakland view. There is a separate large shower. Additionally provided is a sitting area, morning kitchen & private deck. There is a beautiful oak woodland and vineyard view. Luxuary robes are included for use in all rooms, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival. Click on picture to open slide for more views of this room.
Room 2 has a king bed with a gas burning fireplace. The sitting area includes a table and two comfortable chairs. It has a claw foot tub, with bath bubbles, and a separate shower. In addition it includes a morning kitchen and private deck. There is a beautiful oakland and vineyard view. Luxuary robes are included for use in all rooms, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival.
Room 3 has a king bed with a cozy sitting area around a gas burning fireplace. There is a soaking tub complete with organic bath bubbles and a large separate shower with his and her shower heads. It also includes a morning kitchen and a beautiful expansive oakland view. This room is ADA compatible. All rooms include luxuary robes for guests use, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival.
- Due to rural wooded setting, no smoking inside or outside the premises
- Two night minimum and three night minimum on Holidays and Special Events
- Rooms are limited to 2 people per room. No provisions for roll-away or other third person accommodations can be provided
- Sorry, NO PETS
- As a Romantic Retreat we are not suitable for small children
- If you do not receive your emailed confirmation within a day of making your reservation please contact us
- Check-in is between 3PM and 6PM unless other arrangements have been made. We are happy to accommodate a later check-in with prior notice. If you are held up in traffic or think you may be arriving later please give us a call. If by 6 PM there has been no communication and no prior arrangemtments for a late arrival have been made you may be considered a "No show" and the credit card holding your room may be charged. As we are owner operated and have no employees without prior notice there may be no one present to check-in a later arrival, thus your room may not be held. We strive to provide great customer service but need your prior notice to accommodate this request.
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Major credit cards to hold the room. Cash or personal check is preferred upon arrival.
- If one room is reserved we hold your room with your credit card but it is not charged until your arrival, unless it is a Holiday or Special Event (see below).
- If two or more rooms are held by the same party, or if it is a Holiday or Special Event, a 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation. To ensure our ability to re-book, a 30 day notice of cancellation is required. Reservations are only valid for the parties listing on the confirmation. Rooms are restricted to a two person maximum.
- Package prices are subject to change but are set at the time of reservation and package rates do not include 9% county bed tax.
- Map and Directions: To ensure the privacy our our guests, directions are provided with your confirmation. Previews are gladly provided by appointment
- Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. To allow sufficient time to re-book, we require a 14 day notice of cancellation (30 days for holidays and special events, or if more than one room has been reserved for the same party.) If you cancel your reservation within the 14th day of your reservation there is no refund (30 days for holidays and special events, or if more than one room has been reserved for the same party.)
- However if we are able to re-book any part of your stay a refund will be issued for this portion billed to your credit card less a $25 processing fee.