Chanticleer Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Room 1 has a king bed with a gas burning fireplace. The 2 person soaking tub is complete with organic bath bubbles and an eye level oakland view. There is a separate large shower.
Additionally provided is a sitting area, morning kitchen & private deck. There is a beautiful oak woodland and vineyard view. Luxury robes are included for use in all rooms, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival.
Room 2 has a king bed with a gas burning fireplace. It has a claw foot tub, with bath bubbles, and a separate shower. In addition it includes a morning kitchen and private deck.
There is a beautiful oakland and vineyard view. Luxury robes are included for use in all rooms, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival.
Room 3 has a king bed with a cozy sitting area around a gas burning fireplace. There is a soaking tub complete with organic bath bubbles and a large separate shower with his and her shower heads. It also includes a morning kitchen and a beautiful expansive oakland view.
This room is ADA compatible. All rooms include luxury robes for guests use, as well as complimentary wine in room on arrival.
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: 3 PM and 6 PM
- Check-Out: 11 AM
- We are happy to accommodate a later check-in with prior notice
- If you are held up in traffic or think you may be arriving later please give us a call
As we are owner operated and have no employees without prior notice there may be no one present to check-in a later arrival, thus your room may not be held. We strive to provide great customer service but need your prior notice to accommodate this request
Having no employees we wear all the hats required to operate our Bed and Breakfast. Although we support your eagerness to get your well deserved vacation started early, we cannot accommodate early arrivals; which includes the dropping off items and luggage.
If by 6 PM there has been no communication and no prior arrangements for a late arrival have been made you may be considered a "No show" and the credit card holding your room may be charged.
- Two night minimum and three night minimum on Holidays and Special Events
- Rooms are limited to 2 people per room
- No provisions for roll-away or other third person accommodations can be provided
- If you do not receive your emailed confirmation within a day of making your reservation please contact us
Map and Directions
- To ensure the privacy our our guests, directions are provided with your confirmation
- Previews are gladly provided by appointment
To allow sufficient time to re-book, we require a 14 day notice of cancellation (30 days for holidays and special events, or if more than one room has been reserved for the same party)
- Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly
- If you cancel your reservation within the 14th day of your reservation there is no refund (30 days for holidays and special events, or if more than one room has been reserved for the same party)
- However if we are able to re-book any part of your stay a refund will be issued for this portion billed to your credit card less a $25 processing fee
- As a Romantic Retreat we are not suitable for small children
- Major credit cards to hold the room. Cash or personal check is preferred upon arrival.
- If one room is reserved we hold your room with your credit card but it is not charged until your arrival, unless it is a Holiday or Special Event (see below)
- If two or more rooms are held by the same party, or if it is a Holiday or Special Event, a 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation
- To ensure our ability to re-book, a 30 day notice of cancellation is required
- Reservations are only valid for the parties listing on the confirmation
- Rooms are restricted to a two person maximum
- Package prices are subject to change but are set at the time of reservation and package rates do not include 9% county bed tax
- Due to rural wooded setting, no smoking inside or outside the premises
- Sorry, no pets