A Bed & Breakfast on Fairmount
The Plum Room
The Plum has a very comfortable 1930's double bed. 6'5" between head and foot boards. This sunny corner room features three windows and coved ceilings. The full, private ensuite bathroom has a 2' x 4' shower with skylight plus bathroom. Rates do not include tax.
The Twin Peach has two elaborately framed comfortable twin "single" beds. 6'5" between head and foot boards. A corner, eclectic and peachy room with two windows (plus one in the en suite bath) that overlooks the back garden. Bathroom has a long claw foot tub and a 2'x4' shower. Rates do not include tax.
Charlie's Queen Suite
Charlie's Queen Suite bed is extremely comfortable with no foot board. High atop our hill, this front room's many windows catch sunsets and views of Mt. Tamalpais. A gas fireplace, sofa and chair, the French door to the en suite bath and the glassed-in tub/shower set a romantic mood. Charlie's Queen can accommodate a 3rd person on a floor mat: add $30 per night. Approx. 19'x 14' plus bathroom.Rates do not include tax.
Please contact us directly for availability.
Prices include breakfast. Oakland's Hotel Tax is an additional 14%.
Stay 7 consecutive nights, and get 7th Night FREE ~ Discounts for Longer Stays
Please visit our web site to view our Rate Table
- FREE Wireless Internet Access for Guests' Laptops. (WPA conforming), No computer provided
- All rooms have hair dryers and en suite full bathrooms.
- All payments cash or personal check (to Nancy Lovejoy). We can't take credit cards or traveler's checks
- 2 to 3-night minimum, 2-week maximum. Every consecutive 7th night is free!
- Your reservation will be confirmed by phone once your deposit is received
- Prices may change without notice
- 3rd person in Charlie's Queen, add $30/night
If you have to cancel any part of your reservation in less than fourteen days from that part of your reservation (21-60 days for holidays and special event weekends and large bookings), your deposit will be refunded "Only" if "All" cancelled dates can be rebooked. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.
Your exact reservation dates are important to this small B&B business. While your room(s) and nights are being held for you, other prospective guests are usually being turned away. Please let us know as soon as possible if and when your reservation becomes uncertain.