The Acacia Suite
The Acacia Suite, located on the ground floor of Acacia House, is an elegant three room suite offering the maximum in privacy to our guests and a lovely view of the Oakland hill. Recently upgraded, the Acacia Suite features a well-appointed private sitting room with an electric. The bathroom features a shower and Kohler fixtures. The suite has a private exterior entry from the ground floor level of the house. Self-serve breakfast service is provided. The rate is $150 per night, plus taxes, with a two night minimum, single or double occupancy. Now accepting major credit cards through Square.
- Wet bar with mini-refrigerator
- coffee maker
- Queen-sized sofa bed in sitting room for an extra guest at an additional charge
- High speed wireless DSL Internet service
- In suite telephone service is not provided
- Please remember to bring your cell phone
- Cable television with VCR; some videos provided
- Robes, hairdryer, iron, & ironing board
- Welcome fruit bowl and bottle of wine
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, cereal provided
- CD player
- private telephone
Upstairs Guest Room With Hill View
The Upstairs Guest Room with hill view and private bath on the third floor of Acacia House features a fabulous view of the Oakland Hills. Best suited to guests who can manage the stairs. Well-appointed and furnished in Belgian antiques and queen-sized bed and interior balcony with french doors for privacy overlooking the living room. Private bath with shower and Kohler fixtures. Ideal for one or two guests or for guests staying in the Acacia Suite who require an extra room.
Rate: $125 per night, plus taxes, with a two night minimum, double or single occupancy.
Major credit cards accepted through Square.
Guests may enjoy breakfast at one of the many lovely cafes and coffee shops along College Avenue in the Rockridge Shopping District. Cofee provided. No breakfast service or television provided.
- Coffee maker
- Comfortable bathrobes
- Iron and ironing board available
- DVD player
Additional Guest Information
- Acacia House is a nonsmoking inn
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Deposit required within 5 days of making reservation
- Two week cancellation policy
- Payment by cash or check only
- Not suitable for young children or the handicapped
- No pets allowed
- Meal preparation not allowed in the guest suite
- Suitable for light breakfast or snacks only
- Check-in - 3 to 7 o'clock p.m. by prearrangement as this is a small inn
- Check-out 11 o'clock a.m.
- Early check-in or late check-out may be allowed at the discretion of the hostess
- Major credit cards now accepted through Square
- Guest will be held responsible for any damage
Strict cancellation policy: We regret that due to an increasing number of late cancellations and the difficulty in re-booking with minimal notice, Acacia House has established a new cancellation policy. No exceptions will be made. Guest must cancel his/her reservation no later than 14 days prior to his/her scheduled arrival date in receive a refund of guest's deposit. If guest cancels the reservation less than 14 days before the scheduled arrival date (with or without a deposit), guest will be held responsible for the entire Balance Due upon Arrival and no refund will be given unless the Innkeeper can re-book the reservation in its entirety.
Thank you in advance for any timely cancellations and for your understanding and consideration.
Licensed operator with the City of Oakland.