The White House Inn & Spa
Table Of Contents
Modern Luxury Meets Victorian Charm
A perfectly luxurious mix of all the modern amenities you desire with the warmth and charm of a traditional American bed and breakfast.
The White House Inn & Spa of Napa, California is the ideal wine country escape. The rolling hills and famous vineyards with exquisite wine tastings are just five minutes away. The fine dining provided by Napa's world-renowned chefs, art galleries, and downtown shopping are all within walking distance.
Indulge in the luxurious and holistic spa services available at the Inn as you sink into your relaxing Napa Valley getaway. Just a few steps away, soak up the sun in the pool and lounge area before you head back inside to join other guests in an evening wine social.
Mornings at The White House Inn begin with a delectable breakfast of artisanal small plates (see more information below) with custom blended coffee, specialty teas, and a variety of breakfast juices.
This Queen Anne Victorian house with hints of the Eastlake and Colonial Revival styles offers a stunning backdrop for your romantic getaway, honeymoon, girl's/guy's weekend or simply to just get away. The Inn's extensive gardens, outdoor patios, and unique guest rooms will make you feel at home.
THE Inn for a new generation of Napa Valley guests......The White House Inn & Spa.
Napa's White House Inn and Spa
Up to the minute creature comforts abound. Generous hospitality is the mantra of the house. Complimentary Wi-Fi, fine linens, flat screen TVs, jetted tubs, fireplaces - virtually every modern hotel feature one can desire can be enjoyed at The White House Inn.
"This new boutique retreat has a pool and spa, concierge and chef, plus the warmth of a trad American B&B. Asian inspired furnishings complement the Queen Anne Victorian house-a hit with anyone averse to chintz and faux Euro style." - The Sunday London Times, June 2009
Extensive mature gardens surround the pool and lounge area inviting guests to indulge. The White House Inn's spa is just steps away from the pool, making the indulgence of massage almost impossible to resist. While it may be difficult to leave the serenity and peace of this new world bed and breakfast inn, drive just five minutes and the famous vineyards, rolling hills and world class wines of Napa Valley are revealed.
Whether it's a last-minute wine country getaway, milestone anniversary celebration, intimate family reunion, girls' wine and spa weekend or a long awaited Napa Valley wedding, The White House Inn will be the memorable choice-for all the right reasons.
More About The White House Inn
The Napa Valley is famous for lush vineyards, rolling hills, world-class wines, amazing cuisine and a beautiful natural environment... creating the perfect ambient backdrop for any celebration.
The renovated mansion offers guests a visually striking yet relaxing setting, perfect for a Napa Valley vacation. From a Napa Valley wedding, honeymoon, elopement or romantic getaway, the Wine Country inn has the amenities discerning guests desire... clean, modern design, luxurious linens, fireplaces, jetted spa tubs, pool, lush gardens, on site spa treatments and culinary delights both at breakfast and evening wine and hors d'oeuvres. Enjoy walking to Napa's downtown shopping, art galleries, wine tasting and some of the valley's finest cuisine. The Napa Valley hotel for a new generation of guests...White House Inn. Offering a Napa vacation to remember.
Originally built in 1886 for German immigrant, Emanuel Manasse, the inventor of leather tanning techniques that are still in use today, The Manasse Mansion was designed by famed architect W.H. Corlett.
The mansion is an unusual combination of three Victorian styles: Queen Anne, Eastlake and Colonial Revival and is a stunning example of historic architecture in Napa, reflecting the aristocratic lifestyle that existed during the late 1890's and early 1900's. Additionally, it is one of the few properties to boast the proud distinction of being a county Landmark.
With over 12,000 square feet of interior space, the mansion was one of the largest residences built during the 1800's.
Now operating as White House Inn & Spa, this spectacular mansion offers guests a unique combination of architectural beauty and cutting-edge design. Interiors are chic yet cozy. Artist influences surround and the downtown Napa location make this resort-style inn a 'not-to-be-missed' experience.
Breakfast and Wine at the Inn
Indulge in a varied, artisanal small plates breakfast at our Napa inn — served in our welcoming dining room between 8:00 and 10:00 am. Guests can help themselves to a sampling of small savory and sweet items. Enjoy as much as you like – all included in your room rate. We add in fresh fruit and juices, Mighty Leaf organic teas, and rich-roasted coffee and you are all set for a day of exploring Napa Valley. If you are an early riser and don’t see many items out yet — just ask! We may be keeping things warm in the back. If you plan to sleep in, don’t worry. Our baked goods are available all day.
Guests may choose to dine in the stylish dining salon - complete with fireplace and sun filled windows - poolside outdoors, or take a tray back to enjoy in your guest room.
Each evening guests will enjoy a selection of local, quality wines and small plate offerings. Delectable accompaniments might include a charcuterie platter, house-made tapenades, and seasonal spreads. Guests can socialize with other travelers and enjoy a respite before the day's end. On many nights the inn hosts private winery tastings, featuring many of the valley's prized boutique and limited production wines.
The White House Inn's Spa
Get Pampered with our Napa Spa Services
Your visit to the Napa Valley wouldn't be complete without experiencing one of our soothing Napa Spa treatments. Our holistic and nurturing treatments are designed to encourage relaxation, enhance circulation, eliminate toxins and minimize stress. To further enhance the experience, all treatments are given in the poolside spa suite. View our beautiful Napa hotel suites and make your getaway to the Napa Valley today.
Napa Valley Spa Packages
- White House Inn Signature Massage: Relieve the mind and release tension in this customized massage designed by your therapist using a collaboration of modalities. 50m - $125 / 80m - $165; Couples 50m - $225 / Couples 80m - $325
- Deep Tissue: An effective technique used to release the muscle tissue from a contracted state and working slowly with specific and in-depth pressure to lengthen the muscle and encourage a greater range of movement within the body's structure. 50m - $135 / 80m - $175
- Hot Shell Massage: Melt tension away with a therapeutic massage incorporating heated shells to release soft tissue. A new sensory-indulgent form of thermal therapy, similar to hot stone massage. 50m - $135 / 80m - $175
- 'Tension Tamer' Therapeutic Massage: A therapeutic massage enhanced with the touch of a sports liniment cream used to stimulate tired, overworked muscles. Conclude with an invigorating tea tree foot exfoliation. 50m - $135 / 80m - $175
- Facial: Rejuvenate your skins' natural glow with a cleansing and hydrating facial combined with a neck and shoulder massage. 50m - $135 / 80m - $175
- Aromatherapy & Exfoliation: Indulge your senses with our aromatic massage that begins with a dry brushing of the skin to remove dormant skin cells and stimulate circulation, followed by a massage with an oil blend of your selection. 50m - $135 / 80m - $175
- Reflexology: Renew your soles with a commonly used modality in Chinese medicine to relieve specific points of tension on the foot that correlate with your body's overall well being. Enhance this experience with a warm paraffin foot wrap. (paraffin optional). 50m - $115 / 80m - $155; With paraffin 50m - $130 / 80m - $170
- Add-Ons: Add a 25 minute treatment of your choice to any 50 minute or 80 minute treatment for an additional $70
24 hour notice required for cancellations or changes, or a cancellation fee will be incurred. Treatments are available 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. Please make requests as soon as possible as treatments times do book well in advance. Treatments will be added to your in-house account; however gratuities must be paid directly to the therapists at time of service.
On day of Check Out, latest Napa spa treatment appointment time is no later than 9 am.