Hennessey House Bed and Breakfast
- Largest and one of our most private rooms
- Private patio and garden
- A king feather bed
- A two person whirlpool tub
- 42" Plasma HDTV
- A personal wine cellar
- Tans and greens set off the English hunting theme
- In the bathroom, dual antique sinks are set in a magnificent vanity
- King feather bed set in soothing tans and burgundy
- Vaulted ceiling with skylight add to the romantic ambiance
- Whirlpool tub for two
- Features a nine bottle personal wine cellar
- 42" Plasma TV
The essence of Napa Valley in Historic Downtown Napa. The striking bay window opens to the front lawn and grape vines along the wrought iron fence. A beautiful hanging tapestry spirits you away to the vineyards. The ambiance is complete with a king feather bed reminiscent of grape vines, and electric fireplace. You may soak in the bathroom's claw foot tub with shower over.
This is the largest room in the main house. The innkeepers say its the prettiest. It has beautiful Belgium antiques and a king canopy bed. Its bay window overlooks the garden of the music conservatory next door. The bathroom sports an etched glass stall shower.
- Queen four poster canopy bed
- Bay window area overlooking the front lawn
- Stained glass window
- The bathroom has an etched glass stall shower
- An antique brass fixtures
- A marble floor
- It is upstairs in the main house
- This very private room is located up the back staircase of the main house
- Its sleeping area has a queen feather bed
- The separate sitting area has two lounge chairs
- A flat panel television
- An electric fireplace
- A day bed that can sleep a third person ($35 charge)
- Claw foot tub with shower over
A charming room at the top of the stairs in the Main House. Warm tones of gold and sage make this a particularly relaxing space.
- A queen feather bed
- Warming stove
- A claw foot tub with shower over
This is Dr. and Mrs. Hennessey's original bedroom. Warm shades of tan set off the European antiques and the old-fashion iron fireplace (non-working). A magnificent queen feather bed is the centerpiece of this smaller yet delightful room. There is sink in the room and a shower in its private bath.
- A stunning room done in deep blues and burgundy
- 2 large chairs
- A queen feather bed
- A romantic two person whirlpool tub
- Store a few special bottles in the personal wine cellar and enjoy them at perfect temperature anytime
- A 42" Plasma HDTV
- Vaulted ceiling skylight
- A very romantic room with its own patio, garden and fountain
- A king featherbed
- Cheerful decor
- A nine bottle personal wine cellar
- A lovely bottle of wine at perfect temperature anytime
- A two-person whirlpool tub
- 42" Plasma HDTV
- Rates listed are for single or double occupancy
- There is a $35 plus tax additional charge to accommodate a third person
- Note: Paisley Room, Dream Sweet, and Vintner's Trellis cannot accommodate a third person
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: From 4 pm to 8 pm
- Please let us know if you will be arriving late so that we can make special arrangements with you
- Check-Out: Anytime before 11 am
A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning in the Main House Dining Room from 9 -10 am. The timing for breakfast coordinates with the wineries, most of which open their tasting rooms at 10 am.
A continental breakfast option is offered for guests who may need an earlier breakfast. Please check with the innkeeper if you would like the continental breakfast option.
Hennessey House also offers a small tea service in the mid-afternoon, and an evening Wine and Cheese service from 5 - 6:30 pm daily.
There is always a minimum $29 fee for a cancellation. For reservations of 1 to 4 total room nights you must cancel eight or more days prior to your arrival or you will be charged for nights that we are unable to rebook.
For reservations of 5 or more total room nights we ask that you cancel more than 30 days prior to your arrival. Otherwise you will be charged for the nights that we are unable to rebook. There is a one night deposit per room for reservations or 5 more total room nights.
Please note: reservations made separately by guests intending to convene together at Hennessey House are totaled together to determine whether the reservations falls under the 8 day (1 to 4 total room nights) or 30 day (5 or more total room nights) cancel policy. Confirmations will be sent by email unless there is a specific request for an alternative method.
- Hennessey House is a non-smoking establishment
Hennessey House is unable to accommodate pets
Guests are here to get away, so unless specifically mentioned in the room description, there are no TVs in the rooms.
A large screen flat panel TV, as well as a Home Theatre System for movies is available in the parlor for guests to enjoy. For movie lovers, a few portable DVD players are available for checkout at the front desk. A small selection of movies is available as well. Curl up together and enjoy a movie in a beautiful, romantic setting.