Upon entering, guests will be immediately enthralled with the rich cherry paneling or sophisticated cool spa colored walls of our spacious upstairs suites.
With dramatic oversized tubs, one of which is housed in the turret of the home, and gracious sitting areas featuring a cozy window seat where guests can enjoy the flickering fireplace, these second floor suites are the perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
The beds feature Egyptian cotton bedding and fluffy down comforters, while the bathrooms features separate showers, spacious vanities and skylights to naturally illuminate the area. The suites also feature an in-room mini refrigerator, a large flat screen TV with DVD, as well as an iPod dock.
Get away with luxury and award winning Napa Valley loging without leaving the inn...This expansive, detached private cottage features an exquisite king-sized bed with Egyptian cotton coverlet, fine sateen linens and feather down comforter. A romantic two-way fireplace can be enjoyed from the two-person Jacuzzi tub, as well as the bed and spacious sitting area boasting large leather lounging chairs.
1801 First Carriage House - Beautiful Napa LodgingOther features include CD player, Flat screen TV, DVD player, refrigerator and coffee-maker. Beautiful French doors open on to the shaded patio courtyard and flower garden. Luxurious robes and sensual bath products further heighten the pampering experience.
Follow the curving pathway through the garden and enter one of these lovely two cottages via the antique French doors. More beautiful than any Napa Valley vacation rental around, these cottages have a quaint, cozy feel and each feature a private patio.
The Cottages come complete with many amenities including a queen-sized bed with down comforter, large lounging chairs set near the cozy fireplace, CD player TV/VCR, and in-room coffee amenities. The private bath features a standard size Jacuzzi tub/shower combination, as well as sensual bath products and "his and her" robes.
This cozy upstairs suite features warm honey and cream faux painted walls and is enhanced by the raised king bed with Egyptian cotton bedding and luxurious down comforter. The suite also features an inviting sitting area, fireplace, and large flat screen TV with DVD as well as an iPod dock. The bathroom boasts an oversized, two-person tub, separate shower and spacious vanity.
One of the highlights of the room is the large skylight, which guests can open to star gaze and enjoy the cool night breeze.
These bright and elegant first floor suites are located on the main floor adjacent to the lobby entrance and feature original hardwood floors and coffered ceilings, which are complemented by richly colored walls and luxurious silk drapery.
The king-sized beds, with feather down pillows and comforters, are enhanced by Egyptian cotton bedding and the finest sateen linens and duvet. The fireplaces can be enjoyed while relaxing in large, comfortable lounge chairs.
The rooms also feature an in-room mini refrigerator, a large flat screen TV with DVD, as well as an iPod dock. The spacious bathrooms have an oversized two-person soaking tub in addition to a separate shower. Plush robes and European spa bath amenities complete the rooms.
- A one night's room deposit charged at the time of booking secures a reservation
- Additionally, many of our specials and packages require full or 50% payment at time of booking
- Room rates and amenities are not guaranteed
- Many dates require a two or three night minimum stay including, but not limited to weekends, holidays and during the months of August, September and October
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy
- Reservation cancellations made prior to 14 days of arrival will have the deposit refunded less a $20.00/cancellation processing fee per night cancelled
- Reservations changes or cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will forfeit the deposit
- This deposit and cancellation policy applies only to individual rooms booked
- Individuals/groups traveling together reserving 4 or more rooms will be subject to additional fees and our group reservation deposit and cancellation policies
- Please contact our reservation department for assistance
Check-in is between 3:00 and 8:00 pm
Please let us know if you will need to arrive later and we will make arrangements for you
- Check-Out is 11:00 am
- Include a full, three course gourmet breakfast each morning prepared by our executive chef; evening wine and hors d'oeuvres and a courtesy 24-hour "mini-bar"
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy (Taxes not included)
- Extra person charge is $50.00 per night, plus tax
- Room rates posted are subject to availability and can change without prior notice
- 2 or 3 night minimum on weekends
- Gift Certificates available
- Seating times are 8:30, 9:00, & 9:30 am
- If you are taking a balloon ride or have an early appointment and will not be able to join us for breakfast, please let us know the night before -- We can provide you with a "to-go" bagged breakfast
The inn is equipped with local and state approved fire and emergency equipment
Please let us know immediately upon arrival if you require any special assistance in the unlikely event of an emergency
We are a non-smoking property
Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets
The Inn is designed for adults seeking an intimate and tranquil atmosphere and, therefore, is not particularly suitable for children
We look forward to being your hosts on your next visit to the Napa Valley