This downstairs room offers morning sun and convenient access. Its antique dressing table compliments a four-post, queen-sized bed. Its spacious bath offers a shower.
This upstairs room offers a queen-sized bed, sweeping vistas of the adjacent heather fields, great sunsets and a peak-a-boo ocean view. Its sunny and spacious step-down bath comes with a shower.
This upstairs room offers a queen-sized bed, morning sun, sweeping vistas of the adjacent flower fields and access to a shared balcony. Its bath offers a two-person whirlpool tub (and shower).
This upstairs room offers sweeping vistas of the adjacent flower fields. An antique armoire compliments a four-post, king-sized bed. Its bath offers a two-person whirlpool tub (and shower).
This upstairs room offers California king-sized sleigh bed, sunrises and sunsets, sweeping vistas of the adjacent heather fields and access to a shared balcony. Its two-person whirlpool tub (and shower) is located in the room, romantically across from the fireplace.
- Well-behaved children above the age of twelve are welcome
- For the comfort of all our guests we are a smoke-free Inn
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets
- Check-in time is 4-6 PM, or by arrangment. Check-out time is 11 AM
- Breakfast is served 8:30 – 9:30am (we offer an early-bird basket, with 24 hour notice, for early departures)
- Box lunches available with one day’s notice ($12 per person)
- Weekends and some public holidays require a two night minimum stay
- Rates are for double occupancy and include full gourmet breakfast and complimentary wine (tea, if preferred) and cheese in the afternoon
- Rates subject to change and incur the 10% county occupancy tax
- A deposit equal to the first night’s charge is required to confirm your reservation
A small inn such as ours is significantly affected by cancellations and we appreciate your consideration of our cancellation policy. Cancellations of a confirmed reservation more than fourteen days in advance will incur a $25 processing fee for each room booked. Cancellations of a confirmed reservation less than fourteen days in advance will result in a charge of one night's stay for each room booked. All events are subject to terms specified in the event contract. Cancellations must be made by calling and speaking to an innkeeper directly or by e-mail with a confirmed response.
Please inform us of any allergic, dietary or special needs and we will do our very best to accommodate them.