The Bed & Breakfast Inn at La Jolla
4th Night Free! Extended Stay SpecialAvailable dates:Price from: $630
- Begin With: Cereal /hot or cold such as Hearty Breakfast Granola with milk or honey yogurt laced with vanilla from our Cereal Bar. Help yourself. And MIMOSAS upon request.
- Also Help Yourself to: -Toasting Breads and/or pastries such as hot scones with lemon curd at the Toasting/Pastry Bar.
- 1st. Course - Sit Down: May be a Refreshing Fruit dish such as Autumn Pears poached in wine with a cream drizzle or a fresh fruit parfait.
- 2nd. Course - Sit Down: Main Entree may be either sweet or savory ( Chef's Choice ). Examples are Fritatas Baja Style with homemade salsa or Crepes with stewed cinnamon apples and fresh cream. Entees may include sides of chicken sausage or honey baked ham, roasted tomatoes or galic roasted potatoes just to name a few.
- 3rd, Course - Sit Down: Is the Breakfast Desset: If the entree is sweet then the Dessert might be a refreshing, tangy grapefruit sorbet to cleanse the pallet, and if the entree is savory it might be homemade peach ice cream.
4th Night On Us.! BOOK NOW BEFORE May 29, at Luxury La Jolla Bed and Breakfast Inn - a true California Coastal B&B Culinary Experience.Redeem before June 28, 2015. Based upon availability. New Reservations only. No other discounts, gift certificates or Value Cards will apply. Paid in full at time reservation is made and non refundable. Must Call Toll Free for Special - 1 888-988-8481 Not available on line. New Reservations only.
Included in the Nightly Room Rate is 3 Course Candlelit Fine Dining Breakfast Experience and Sunset Wine & Cheese Reception served daily for two; Unlimited Fresh Fruit, Sweet Treats and Beverage Bar consisting of Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Bottled Water and Selection of Soft Drinks.The 3 Course Breakfast: in addition to unlimited supply of richly roasted coffee by our local supplier, " Cafe Calibra" and a selection of fine teas from "Tea Forte", the breakfast consists of:
Menu also changes with the seasons so we can use local fresh produce as much as possible and organic when available. We emphasize farm to fork freshness.
Breakfast INN SuitePrice from: $90
3 Course Gourmet Candlelit Breakfast to be enjoyed in the privacy of your guest room relaxing before a cozy fireplace while you indulge your senses with the aroma of rich columbian coffee or the heady flavor of exotic tea, homemade granola topped with fresh berries and cool, creamy yogurt laced with vanilla, seasonal fruit, fresh baked muffins hot from the oven & Main Entree of the day. $90
Only available In: Gill Penthouse, Holiday Suite, BirdRock Cottage,, Fiesta, and Pacific View.
Ganache Covered Strawberries: 1/2 Dozen for $34.00 (plus tax)Price from: $34
Our chef will delight you with these sweet, red strawberries dipped in rich chocolate.
Premium Picnic Basket: $110.00 (plus tax)
A lovely picnic basket for two is a nice touch for a day at the beach or park. Two gourmet sandwiches, fresh fruit, soda and scrumptious homemade cookies and treats If you wish to enjoy this extra feature you must order it at the time you make your reservation or at least 48hrs. ahead.
One Dozen Long Stem Roses: $75.00 (plus tax)Price from: $75
Let that special someone know how much they mean by surprising them with a beautiful bouquet of long stem roses greeting them in their guest room or suite upon arrival.
The Very Berry Sweet & Bubbly Package
Enhance your B&B experience at a substantial savings by adding our " Berry Sweet and Bubbly" package to your room reservation and enjoy a bottle of fine "Bubbly" along with lush, red stawberries dipped in rich chocolate, a dozen long stem roses and soft candlelight. (We use battery operated candles for your safety and that of our other guests and as a green choice. ) Call toll Free: 888-981-8481
By Candlelight: $40.00 (plus tax)Price from: $40
We will light up your life with soft, romantic candlelight at evening turndown service (We use battery operated candles for your safety and as a Green choice).