Pacific Victorian Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
The Pacific Victorian Bed and Breakfast is an ideal choice for your next bed and breakfast California coast vacation. Elegantly decorated, this Victorian style Inn is located in beautiful Miramar Beach, Half Moon Bay, California, within easy driving distance of San Francisco. It is nestled in a scenic coastal setting one and one half blocks from the beach with partial ocean views of the Pacific Ocean and picturesque surrounding coastal mountains.
There are several activities near our Bed and Breakfast including: golfing, bicycling, hiking, shopping, surfing, kayaking, wine tasting, art viewing, weddings, whale watching, walking on the beach, tide pooling, horseback riding, bird watching, boating, live music and relaxing. We are conveniently located near San Francisco International Airport (SFO), San Jose International Airport, Oakland International Airport and Half Moon Bay, CA, municipal airport. We are within driving distance of San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Monterey and Napa.
If you're looking for a unique bed and breakfast, California coast accommodations are ideal. Our guest rooms offer a unique boutique hotel experience with several amenities including: Victorian decor, lovely brass bed, antique Victorian styled entertainment center, private bathroom with whirlpool tub, luxurious linens, television, DVD player, telephone, access to DVD movie library, deck and wireless high speed internet access.
We offer a complementary breakfast from an extensive selection of breakfast items including: Eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes, buttermilk pancakes, Belgian waffle, cheddar cheese omelet, French toast, sausage, Canadian bacon, orange juice, coffee and tea.
Each of the guest rooms at The Pacific Victorian Bed and Breakfast offer the following amenities:
- Down comforters and luxurious linens
- Custom made duvet covers
- Decks with partial ocean views
- Whirlpool tubs
- Digital TV, DVD player
- DVD movie library
- Victorian desk/vanity
- Telephone with voicemail
- FAX service
- Full breakfast
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet access
- Scrumptious Breakfast in our elegant Victorian dining room
- Half Moon Bay Brewing Company
- Cafe Gibraltar
- Duarte’s Tavern
- Pasta Moon
- Miramar Beach Restaurant
- Mezza Luna Italian Restaurant
- Barbara’s FishTrap, 650-728-7049
- Moss Beach Distillery
- Sam’s Chowder House
- Spanishtown Mexican Restaurant, 650-726-7357
- Crab Landing
- It’s Italia
- Borsini-Burr Gallery
- Costal Arts League & Museum
- Courtyard Gallery
- Galleria Luna
- Gallery M
- The Garden Gallery
- Kelly Street Gallery
- Luna Sea, 650-879-1207
- Thomas Fogarty Winery
- La Nebbia Winery
- Bonny Doon Vineyard
- Hallcrest Vineyards
- Organic Wine Works
- Zayante Vineyards
- Downtown Main Street, Half Moon Bay, Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce
- Moon News Bookstore
- Harley Farms Goat Dairy
- Repetto’s Greenhouse Florist, 650-726-6414
- Half Moon Bay Wine and Cheese
- Cuhna’s Country Store, 650-726-407
- Main Street Goldworks
The perfect place to stay if you're looking for something that feels far from city life, yet only a 25 minute scenic drive to San Francisco.
- From the San Francisco International Airport, drive south on Highway 101.
- Turn west onto Highway 92.
- Follow Highway 92 approximately 15 miles, then turn north onto Highway 1 (also known as Cabrillo Highway).
- Go North approximately two and one half miles and turn left, or west, onto Medio Avenue.
- Then turn right onto Alameda Avenue.
- We are located at 325 Alameda Avenue, Half Moon Bay, California.