Old Thyme Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Garden Room is located upstairs with private entrance, cathedral ceiling, carved wood four-poster queen-size canopy bed with plush featherbed, down pillows and comforter, luxury all-cotton French linens, fireplace, whirlpool spa-for-two with "sun shower" under a skylight, surrounded by ferns and orchids in bloom, cable color TV/VCR, CD stereo, free Wi-Fi, refrigerator with complimentary beverages, and our delicious full hot breakfast served in your room overlooking the flower garden...truly extravagant (and very romantic)!
Thyme Room - Ground floor, featuring a magnificent antique Louis XVI-style queen bed with featherbed, down pillows and comforter, luxurious all-cotton linens. Make the world go away as you luxuriate with soothing bath salts in the double-size whirlpool spa in your private bath. Relax before the cozy in-room fireplace to create a mood of warm intimacy as you recount the day's adventures and make plans for more fun tomorrow. Check your email or surf the 'Net with free Wi-Fi. Why not enjoy a favorite movie from our videotape collection on your cable color TV with VCR & DVD player?
Mint Room - upstairs, custom-designed brushed steel four-poster queen bed with featherbed, down pillows and comforter; snuggle up in front of the romantic fireplace in your room -- great for warming those chilly coastside evenings, old-fashioned claw-foot tub with shower in private bath, luxury all-cotton linens, free Wi-Fi, cable color TV/VCR...shades of restful green.
Rosemary Room -- Ground floor, overlooks herb and flower garden. Fabulous antique Louis XV-style queen bed with luxurious all-cotton linens, featherbed with down pillows and comforter. Feel your cares melt away like the aromatic bath salts in the double-size whirlpool tub in your private bath; free Wi-Fi, cable color TV/VCR, beautiful stained glass window in room.
Oregano Room - Upstairs, seven lace-covered windows provide sunny southern exposure and a view of the garden, antique French carved wood queen bed with featherbed and down comforter, luxury all-cotton French linens, private bath with claw-foot tub and shower in alcove, free Wi-Fi, cable color TV/VCR...let the gurgle of the water fountain below your window soothe you to sleep.
Chamomile Room -- uUpstairs, stained glass window in private bath, free Wi-Fi, cable color TV/VCR, beautiful ceramic and brass queen bed with featherbed, down pillows and comforter, luxury all-cotton linens, herb-scented bath salts make soaking pure pleasure in the old-fashioned claw-foot tub in a skylight lit alcove...very romantic.
Lavender Room -- Upstairs, white iron-framed queen bed with featherbed, down pillows and comforter, crisp all-cotton linens, free Wi-Fi, cable color TV/VCR, adjacent private full bath and shower with 6 foot long tub -- even big folks can soak in comfort!
- Special events, certain holidays and holiday periods may require a two night minimum stay.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and certain holidays are at weekend rates.
- All rooms include complimentary full breakfast, served in our dining area between 8:00 and 9:30 AM Monday-Friday, and between 8:30 and 10:00 AM Saturday and Sunday.
- Guests are invited to enjoy complimentary red or white wine, sparkling pear cider, olives, cheeses, and crackers, in the Parlor between 5 and 7 PM daily.
- Please inform us at time of reservation of any dietary or allergy considerations.
- Reservations office is open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Applicable city, county, and state taxes are not included in published rates.
- Room rates, tax rates, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Cash, major credit cards, travelers and bank checks (with appropriate ID) accepted.
- When cancellations are made within 7 days of scheduled arrival, guest is responsible for the full amount of the scheduled stay, unless we are able to re-rent the room(s). Please note that certain holidays, holiday periods, and special events (such as our annual Art & Pumpkin Festival) may have significantly different cancellation requirements. If in doubt, please call us before booking online.
- We do not give credit or refunds for early departures, unless we are able to re-rent the room(s).
- No-Shows are charged for full scheduled stay.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking directly with the innkeeper via the telephone -- email or answering machine messages are not acceptable. To assure proper credit, please be sure you request, and make note of, your cancellation number.
- Check-in: between 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
- Special arrangements must be made in advance for arrivals later than 7:00 PM.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Inn tours are available by appointment between 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM.
- Not recommended for CHILDREN under 12 years old.
- Your PETS will be happier at home, since we do not have comparable accommodations for both you and them.
- For the health and comfort of all, we invite our guests who SMOKE to do so only in the garden.