Yosemite Rose - A Country Bed and Breakfast
Serious and sensual, the Mary Room illustrates the character of the second eldest daughter, Mary. Warm and inviting, Victorian mahogany furniture greet the eyes, and asian paintings coupled with soft colors and lighting gives one a sense of the romantic, and a feeling of home.
The bath features a tub-shower combination. 2nd floor corner room,
overlooks majestic Sequoias, side lawn, arbor.
Romantic and quixotic the Scelestia Room reflects the nature of the youngest daughter. With an exotic, yet traditional solid burl bedstead, and the warm-toned coloring of the room, you get quite a feel for its creator, and her lovely tastes in coloring, furniture, and love of the equine.
The bath features a tub-shower combination. 2nd floor front corner room, overlooks majestic Sequoia redwoods.
The Ranch House
The Ranch House, with its' unique history, was once the original homestead on a 340 acre working cattle ranch. This rustic farm house situated down a country lane is located 19 miles from the highway 120 entrance to Yosemite National Park. The old building sits on the edge of a meadow surrounded by cattle country. Within its' walls are large rooms with a huge country kitchen, where many a cow hand started his morning with a hardy breakfast. Upstairs, two large bedrooms and a large bunk-room overlook the Golden Hills of California. The ranch house has three full bathrooms with showers, 3 queen beds, one full and 4 twin beds. The ranch house is ideal for a large family traveling to Yosemite. Note: Breakfast is not included.
- Great for larger families
- A complete equipped kitchen
- Freshly made beds
- Bath/Kitchen towels provided
- Phone for Local or 800 calls
- Monitor for DVDs or VHS tapes
- Internet WIFI
- Private guided horse backrides (see activity page)
- Food market in Groveland- 7 miles
The Ranch House requires 2 night minimum.
The Cynthia Room is calm and tranquil. It mirrors the poise and gracefulness of the oldest daughter, Cynthia. Decorated in elegant, dark woods, with wedding pictures, and subtly placed lighting, the room emanates sophisticated, elegant appeal. Bath features a tub-shower combination. 2nd floor front corner room, overlooks vale oaks.
Full of life and exuberance, the Brenda room is obviously made of memories that make you want to laugh. With golden Sun sweeping the room in the morning, and a glorious horizon visible right out the window, the bright and sprightly room gives credence and clarity to its maker’s sunny disposition.
The Bath features a tub-shower combination. 2nd floor corner room,
overlooks vale oaks.
Elegant and unadorned, the Edward room commands a lovely view of the vale from the main floor, as well as quick entrance and exit to the verandah. Decorated in light, sweeping colors, and simple, graceful furniture, it shows clearly the straight forward and honest spirit of Edward, the youngest son of the house.
Bath features whirlpool bath and large shower. Private entry to verandah. 1st floor room, view of vale oaks.
Named after the mistress of the manor, this suite is the only bedroom that contains a 2 person jacuzzi soaking tub in a spacious bathroom. Secluded in the rear of the manor on the second floor, with breathtaking views of evening stars and sun rise.
Large bathroom features a 2 person Jacuzzi bath and 2 person vanity sinks. 2nd floor rear corner suite, overlooks organic garden, private hallway.
The Cabin (Cottage)
The cottage with its unique history was once a church, a caretaker cottage, and even a tack room. This charming and picturesque abode is situated near the Manor, enabling guests to also enjoy the nearby library, music and billiard rooms. The whitewashed stone exterior with stone chimney is surrounded by green grass and lovely gardens. Within, mortise and tenon cedar beams frame the cozy living area with adjoining kitchen and dining area. This charming one-bedroom cottage, isolated from the Manor, is ideal for Honeymoons or a family with small children. This lodging comes with 1 queen bed, 1 full bed and 2 twin beds, a fully equiped kitchen, a main floor bathroom with clothes washer/dryer and a 1/2 bath upstaris. Bed linens and bath towels provided.
Note: Breakfast at the manor is not included.
The cottage requires 2 night minimum.
- Room Availability: Rooms are reserved on a first come first serve basis. The easiest way to check for room availability is to click on the "Room Availability" selection found on any Yosemite Rose web page; or, call us toll free (866)962-6548.
- To Register: The easiest way to reserve a room is to use the On-Line Reservation capability of this web site. Merely click the "On-Line Reservation" selection found on any Yosemite Rose web page. Reservations can also be made by phone using the toll free (866)962-6548.
- Rates:The easiest way to find a room rate is to click on the "Room Rates" selection found on any Yosemite Rose web page; or, call us toll free (866)962-6548.
- Stay: Summer: Friday night requires a 2 night minimum (Fri+Sat) or (Thr+Fri). Exceptions can be made, so please phone us toll free (866)962-6548. Winter: 1 night minimum. The cottage always requires a 2 night minimum.
- Deposits: A one night deposit is required with all bookings at time of reservation. Deposit payable only by major credit card. Balance due at check in.
- Cancellations: Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Should your plans change, the rooms in the manor require a 14 day in advance notice. Full room rate may be charged with less than 14 day cancellation notice. Manor reservations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are considered firm. The cottage has a 30 day cancellation policy. Full rate will be charged with less than a 30 day cancellation notice. Cottage reservations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are considered firm. An email from Yosemite Rose will confirm your cancelled reservation.
- Check-In and Out: Arriving guests are welcomed after 3 in the afternoon and until 10 at night. We say our farewells to departing guests by 11 in the morning. Special arrangements may be made with proprietor for late arrivals, with advance notice.
- Methods of Payment: We will gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Travelers Checks or Cash as payment for your stay.
- Sorry, No pets
- Children welcome to stay in the Cottage.
- Smoking in designated areas only