Queen bed, tub and shower, antique armoire, very peaceful and private.
Viola McBride Suite
King bed, English fireplace, refrigerator, additional space for a double bed, spacious bathroom with tub and shower.
King bed, velvet Victorian couch, bay window sitting area, antique armoire, spacious bath with tub and shower.
Corner room, wood burning fireplace, bay window sitting area, high ceilings, antique armoire, king size bed, tub and shower.
High ceilings, two brass queen beds, a sitting room, tub and shower.
The Victorian Village Suite
Make it a suite - The Victorian Village Suite - $445. - $480.
Maggie Russ Suite & Ira Russ Suite
This magnificent combination affords you a very spacious turret dining area, a separate bay window sitting area for games and/or reading, two rain forest shower areas, two English fireplaces, two king beds and two twin trundle beds. The epitome of Luxury!
Maggie C. Russ Suite
High ceilings, king bed, twin trundle beds, antique armoire, English fireplace, bay-window sitting area, bathroom with claw-foot tub, a shower and a pedestal sink.
Ira Russ Suite
Turret sitting area, remarkable views, antique armoire, claw-foot tub, king bed, full shower, English fireplace.
The Eel Valley Suite
Make it a suite - The Eel Valley Suite - $320. - $340.
Barnaby Room & Enos Room
This great combination is a two-bedroom, two-bath ensemble which features two queen beds, a relaxing sofa in front of an English fireplace and a northern exposure for great light.
Victorian-style queen bed, an antique armoire, cozy seating area with an English fireplace, well-lit bathroom offers a traditional tub and shower.
The Abigail Suite
Make it a suite - The Abigail Suite - $235. - $255
Emily Rose Room & Jessica's Haven
A very comforable two-bedroom, two bath suite featuring one queen bed, one double bed, an English Dimplex stove, one bath with a shower and one bath with a tub-shower. You'll love it!
Queen bed and a spacious bath with a pedestal sink and traditional tub and shower.
English dimplex stove, high ceilings, double bed, tub and shower, and antique armoire.
Emily Rose Room
Queen bed, antique armoire and a standup shower.
High ceilings, queen bed, antique armoire, bath with tub and shower.
Ground floor suite, Carved king bed, full kitchen, large flat screen TV, computer work station (with printer), a roll-in shower, claw foot tub, Living Room with sofa and rocker/recliner easy chair.
Amenities & Policies
Amenities of the Victorian Inn include:
High-speed, wireless access
Delicious, full breakfast
Fine dining and cocktails are available onsite at The VI
Comfortable beds and Fine Linens
Meeting rooms, banquet facilities and catering
for your important personal or corporate event.
The rates shown, respectively, are for:
Off Season (November thru April) / High Season (May thru October)
- Check-In is after 3 PM, Check-Out is by 11 AM. If arriving later than 6 PM please notify us. We may need to make special arrangements for you.
- Cancellations must be made one week in advance of your planned arrival. The first night's lodging will be charged to your credit card in the event of a late cancellation or "No Show". (Two or three nights lodging will be charged, respectively, if your reserved dates require a two or three night minimum stay.)
- If you have reserved your stay with a gift certificate, it will be voided and no longer valid in the event of a no show or late cancellation.
- Please! No Pets and No Smoking in the Guest Rooms. A $200 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card if you bring in a pet, smoke or allow others to smoke in your room.
- Our rates are for double occupancy. There is a $25 per person charge for more than two guests in a room.