Guest Rooms & Rates
Lodging possibilities consist of the following:
1. An elegant 1 BR flat called the Garden Suite with kitchenette, living room, breakfast nook, private bath, bedroom with skylight/ queen-size European Sleep Works mattress and bed, as well as single rooms.
2. The Magnolia Studio on the first floor provides a restful view of a rare Chinese Magnolia tree. It has a private bath, a private entrance through French doors overlooking the leafy yard, a queen-size bed with European Sleep Works mattress, microwave, refrigerator, sink, utensils/appliances, hot plates, a dining table for 2 and more...
3. 3 Charming, single rooms on the second floor with comfortable queen/double beds share 2 bathrooms - one on the 2nd floor, the other on the 1st floor. Room names are wonderfully descriptive and apposite - the Deck Room, the Skylight Room and the Many-Windowed Room. The Skylight Room has a queen-size bed while the other 2 have double beds. A granite counter with small refrigerator, microwave and electric kettle on the second floor landing just outside the rooms sharing a bath enables guests to store/heat food from takeout or brew a quick cup of tea.
Other amenities for all include a common backyard gazebo for relaxing outdoors, highspeed Ethernet and wireless Internet connections, multiple TV channels, easy street/off-street parking and a coin-operated washer/dryer. Prices and terms subject to change without notice. Advance payment recommended to hold reservations.
Walk to campus, restaurants and public transportation. Take advantage of the proximity to Arts District, bookstores, shops and movie theaters. Hop on BART to San Francisco (downtown Berkeley BART station is just a few blocks away).
Rates and Information
- Rates based on 1 - 2 person occupancy.
- Check-in 2 p.m.; Check-out 11 a.m.
- Cancellation fee
- No Smokers or pets.
- No credit cards.
- Special rates for stays longer than 1 month.