This room, with its large cathedral-beamed ceiling, has a corner brick fireplace. Three large picture windows look out across the meadow to the ocean. Your comfort is assured by two wicker chairs, antique queen bed and dresser. A walk-in closet and separate, private bath with shower and bar refrigerator are also included. $198 per night with a $10 reduction during January 2 - April 30.
The Tower Suite is a perfect romantic retreat featuring a fireplace and two large picture windows which look out over our pasture to the ocean. A beautiful staircase wraps around one of the corner struts leading to the bedroom loft. This room is furnished with a queen sized bed, dresser and occasional chair. Downstairs is a completely furnished kitchen and a full bath with shower tub. $198 per night. January 2 - April 30- rates are reduced $10.
From the second floor of the Inn's Main Building, guests enjoy an unobstructed view of the ocean and tree-lined pasture. The Mariner Room features period antiques, balcony, queen bed, dresser, gas fireplace and a bar refrigerator. The private bath has a tiled shower. $179 rate. Rates reduced $10 January 2 - April 30.
Located on the second floor of the main building this two room suite provides a sweeping view. The sitting room has an open brick fireplace. Furnishings include a table, chaise lounge, chairs, queen canopy bed, dresser, and bar refrigerator. The private bathroom has a large tiled shower. $198 rate. Rates reduced $10 January 2 - April 30.
The Navarro is furnished with a gas fireplace, bar refrigerator, and a queen bed. It is located on the second floor of the Inn and features a large balcony. The private bath has a large tiled shower. $149. January 2 - April 30- rates reduced $10.
Located on the ground floor of the Inn's Main Building, the room features ocean view, antiques, queen bed, porch, gas fireplace and bar refrigerator. $169. Rates reduced $10 January 2-April 30.
The Ridge Room
The Ridge Room features a King bed, desk, gas fireplace and bar refrigerator. The extra-large bath includes a tiled shower. An entry door opens to a private porch. $159 room rate. January 2- April 30- rates reduced $10.
Located at the north end of the acreage, it is set at the head of the pasture. The view to the ocean is unobstructed. It features a glass-faced, gas-burning fireplace surrounded by a love-seat and two rockers. A queen bed is at the east end of the room and a dining table at the west end. There is a sleeping alcove with a queen bed; and two lofts, each with a twin bed. A fully furnished kitchen, a full bath with Jacuzzi bathtub and separate redwood shower are also included. $253. January 2 - April 30- $10 reduction.
Guest Room Rates & Terms
Rates & Terms:
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- We love animals. However, not all of our guests do. Therefore, pets are allowed in Tower Suite and Bungalow for an additional $50 fee due upon reservation. Pet owners will be responsible for expenses of any damages incurred.
- 2 night minimum required for weekend stays, and 3 night minimum for holiday stays.
- Cancellation: 7 days prior to reservation, 14 days prior to holiday reservation, otherwise full charge will be made to your credit card, on departure date, if I am unable to rebook. There is a $25 Cancellation processing fee.
- Late arrival: No problem! Please call to make arrangements.
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards, cash, or check.
- Check-In: 3 PM; Check-Out: 11 AM.