Located at the north end of the acreage, it is set at the head of the pasture. The view to the ocean is unobstructed. It features a glass-faced, gas-burning fireplace surrounded by a love-seat and two rockers. A queen bed is at the east end of the room and a dining table at the west end. There is a sleeping alcove with a queen bed; and two lofts, each with a twin bed. A fully furnished kitchen, a full bath with Jacuzzi bathtub and separate redwood shower are also included.
The Hawthorne Suite
Located on the second floor of the main building this two room suite provides a sweeping view. The sitting room has an open brick fireplace. Furnishings include a table, chaise lounge, chairs, queen canopy bed, dresser, and bar refrigerator. The private bathroom has a large tiled shower.
The Tower Suite
The Tower Suite is a perfect romantic retreat featuring a fireplace and two large picture windows which look out over our pasture to the ocean. A beautiful staircase wraps around one of the corner struts leading to the bedroom loft. This room is furnished with a queen sized bed, dresser and occasional chair. Downstairs is a completely furnished kitchen and a full bath with shower tub.
The Tower Room
This room, with its large cathedral-beamed ceiling, has a corner brick fireplace. 6' sliding glass door leading to private redwood deck looks out across the meadow to the ocean. Your comfort is assured by two wicker chairs, antique queen bed and dresser. A walk-in closet and separate, private bath with shower and bar refrigerator are also included.
The Mariner Room
From the second floor of the Inn's Main Building, guests enjoy an unobstructed view of the ocean and tree-lined pasture. The Mariner Room features period antiques, balcony, queen bed, dresser, gas fireplace and a bar refrigerator. The private bath has a tiled shower.
The Headlands Room
Located on the ground floor of the Inn's Main Building, the room features ocean view, antiques, queen bed, porch, gas fireplace and bar refrigerator.
The Ridge Room
The Ridge Room features a King bed, desk, gas fireplace and bar refrigerator. The extra-large bath includes a tiled shower. An entry door opens to a private porch.
The Navarro Room
The Navarro is furnished with a gas fireplace, bar refrigerator, and a queen bed. It is located on the second floor of the Inn and features a large balcony. The private bath has a large tiled shower.
Guest Room Rates & Terms
Rates and Payment
- Rates are based on double occupancy, $20 for each extra person, per night
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards, cash, or check are accepted
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In: 3 PM
- Check-Out: 11 AM
- Late arrival? No problem! Please call to make arrangements
- 2 night minimum required for weekend stays, and 3 night minimum for holiday stays
- Cancellations are to be made 7 days prior to reservation, 14 days prior to holiday reservation, otherwise full charge will be made to your credit card, on departure date, if I am unable to rebook
- There is a $25 cancellation processing fee
- No children under 12
- We love animals, however, not all of our guests do
- Therefore, pets are allowed in Tower Suite, Tower Room and Bungalow for an additional $25 fee due upon departure
- Pet owners will be responsible for expenses of any damages incurred