The Inn at Mountain View Bed & Breakfast
Murphy's Corner (#1)
First floor, two room mini suite with shower, queen sized bed, adjoining room with twin bed.
Throw open the window and listen to water liltingly cascade into our fish pond from this cheerful room. The adjoining room features an antique Murphy bed for your convenience.
Rose's Retreat (#2)
First floor, Two room mini suite with shower, Queen bed with adjoining twin.
Antique quilts, frilly and fun. Lots of light in this charming pink suite.
The Garden Suite (#3)
First floor, cable TV in room, private Jacuzzi tub for two, fireplace and shower, kitchenette, dining area, private entrances, king bed with full bed in separate sleeping area.
Our Honeymoon suite is great for that special weekend too! A romantic, spacious room with green appointments and a separate festive yellow bedroom with lace curtains cable TV, DVD/VCR. Two private entrances from the front porch and the parking pad. This suite offers handicap wheelchair ramp.
(This room is not totally handicap accessible, call to inquire).
Nathanael's Study (#4)
Second floor, Two room mini suite, Shower, Antique queen iron bed and antique twin in adjoining room.
Lace curtains among the treetops... this corner room has wonderful views of the stream and back yard. The antique beds are beautiful!
Penelope's Chamber (#5)
Second floor, Two room mini suite with shower, Queen and twin day bed.
Delicate, soft yellow striped walls in the airy corner room offers a clear view of the Mountain View Pickin’ park next door and for the early bird - sunrise over courthouse square. The adjoining cheerful yellow alcove has its own twin iron bed.
Violet's Arbor (#6)
Second floor room, Queen size iron bed, Private shower across the hall. (This bath is for Violet's Arbor only and robes are provided for your convenience.)
This precious room features lace curtain windows on three sides with wonderful views of the fire rings and gazebos where musicians gather. Beautifully appointed with grandmother's antiques including an iron queen bed and twin size Murphy (pull-down) bed available for small child.
Mallard's Rest (#7)
Second floor, Two antique Queen sized beds, Private bath with tub/shower in hall.
A spacious handsome room with framed hunting prints with two queen size antique beds. This large room has a masculine touch with lots of light and a newly installed tv. Luxurious Robes provided.
Grandmother's Attic (#8)
Second floor room, Private shower, King bed
Pink Silk roses cascade over the locally forged king size iron works bed in this pretty setting. Bright corner room with glider rocker and private bath located just outside your door in hall. Luxurious Robes provided.
Rebecca's Hideaway (#9)
Second floor suite, Two antique full beds and one antique queen bed, Private claw foot tub/shower in room.Small refrigerator and microwave.
This charming two room suite has floral print bedspreads gracing two antique full size beds upon a pretty pastel oriental rug. Adjoining room has antique queen size bed.
Molly's Secret (#10)
First floor, Cable TV/DVD/VCR in room, King size Sleep Number bed, Private tub/shower in room.
One of our most requested rooms and our Auntie M's favorite. This interior bedroom offers a quiet and restful experience.
- Room rates based on double occupancy
- Extra child rate is $10.00 per child age 10 and unde.
- Adult extra person rate is $20.00 per adult
- Tax rate is 11.5%
- Please, no infants or toddlers. Home is not setup for small children. Older children are more than welcome (Age 5+) as long as they are well behaved with innkeepers reserving the right to make the final decisions concerning children
- $25.00 non-refundable deposit per room upon booking reservations
- 7 Day cancellation policy with one full night charged. 30 days for special events or groups booking 2 rooms or more and 60 days for booking the entire Inn, with the option to reschedule for another stay at the time of cancellation
- 2 Nights stay required on weekends (April-November)
- 3 Nights stay required during Festivals and on Holiday Weekends
- Check-in is at 2:00 PM. Check-out is at 10:00 AM.
- Check-out required with keys returned or you will be charged for keys
- Room Rates are subject to change without notice
- No Smoking inside Inn
- We do not accept American Express
- 10% discount for Active Military with 2 nights stay required
- In the event that guests smoke or bring pets inside the Inn, A cleaning fee of $200.00 will be charged to guest that is non-negotiable
- Child’s Rate (10 and under $10.00)
- Adult Extra Person Rate (extra $20.00)