The Empress of Little Rock
Great Outdoor Adventure at The Empress of Little Rock
If outdoor adventure is what you’re looking for, The Empress of Little Rock is the place to be!! Bike along the Arkansas River Trail over the Big Dam Bridge, the largest urban trail in America, sporting 22 georgeous miles of scenic biking trails along the Arkansas River. Then hike to summit of Pinnacle Mountain. Two trails, experienced or leisure, are sure to give you the level of exertion you prefer while taking in a spectacular view of Lake Maumelle, the Arkansas River, and the Ouachita Mountains. Enjoy a gourmet Champagne picnic at the end of your hike in the shaded scenic overlook of the Arkansas River, a site chosen by many for a sunset wedding. Relax at the end of your exertions with a one hour massage. Enjoy an evening of food, wine, and entertainment at the RiverMarket, and then take in the swing on the expansivRiding along the Big Dam Bridge, Little Rock, Arkansase porches of The Empress or the hammock in the romantic Moonlight Secret Garden. Your great outdoor adventure has left you rejuvenated and your senses refreshed. You’ll wish you’d known this well kept secret sooner!
- 3 nights in one of our spectacular SPA Suites
- two course gourmet breakfast by candlelight each morning
- 4 hours of biking with a hybrid bike, RiverTrail maps, water, and homemade granola bar (additional options and more bike time available for an additional charge)
- Hiking Trail Maps, and Directions to Pinnacle Mountain
- Gourmet Champagne Picnic in painted basket
- 1 Hour Massage (may be upgraded to couples 1 hour massage for additional charge)
- Upgrade to a Triathelon-ask us about sailing or kyacking . (Prices per person, double occupancy only. Tax and Gratuity Extra. All prices subject to change without notice).
Package Includes:Hornibrook & Garden Spa Suites: $432.00/person for 1 hr massage; $476 for 2 hr. couples massageChatelaine or Majestic Spa Suites: $443.50/person for 1 hr. massage; $506 for 2 hr. couples massageHemingway Spa Suite: $483.50/person for 1 hr. massage; $546 for 2 hr. couples massage
Leaf Peeping Fall Foliage Package, Little Rock ArkansasPrice from: $235
Prices $235/person-$469/person (by choice of room; tax and gratuity extra, priced with two people per room; double occupancy)Each year, as summer winds down and the evenings become cooler and the autumn season begins, The Empress of Little Rock welcomes guests to experience Arkansas, the Natural State, with a Fall Foliage Vacation. Our special discount package will allow you to plan foliage tours through the gorgeous Ouachita and Ozark Mountains while our location in Little Rock, Arkansas, the geographic center of the state, allows for a wide variety of interesting Day Trips. After a day spent exploring the gorgeous local countryside, you will return to The Empress and retire to your luxurious bedchamber for the evening and then awaken to a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning. Enjoy the Natural State during the colorful autumn season! (Excludes Holidays; cannot be combined with any other discounts or corporate rates; subject to availability).
- Three nights in room of your choice
- Trip agenda with maps
- dinner at the Caio-Northern Italian at its best! ($50 dinner coupon)
- Three candlelit gourmet breakfasts fit for the Queen
- complimentary glass of wine at daily wine hour
- Sunday High Tea for Two
Home for the Holidays Package-It’s Christmas Magic
Book 3 or more nights between December 1st thru 31st and receive 4th night FREE!!
- A true Victorian Christmas Experience
- Four nights during the magical time of Christmas
- 4 Candlelit Gourmet Breakfasts
- Handmade Victorian Favors, and Old-fashioned homemade eggnog, the sounds and scents of the season
- (Limited to one free night for every four. Subject to availability. May not be combined with any other discount. Must be mentioned at time of reservation for discount.)
- Prices vary by room. Call for all the magical details!!
The Magic of An 1880's Victorian Christmas!!Whether it’s to shop, take a respite before the flurry of the big day, or take in one of the special entertainments available during this special time, a trip to a simpler more carefree time will inspire your holidays with memories for the rest of your life. Don’t wait to choose your your visit to a gentler time. Stay a century away and experience how it was in 1880!!