5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Willow Cottage Room
This spacious, inviting room has white and red walls reminding you of an elegant, upscale French cottage. Step into this cozy room where you have a king bed and lots of room to stretch. Relax on the comfortable loveseat in your sitting area as you unwind while watching television or contemplating your purchases from the day. Sooth your body by soaking in an deep soaking Jacuzzi tub/shower combination as you gaze out at a corner fireplace.
Carriage House Room
This queen, private Eureka Springs cottage is just waiting for you to cozy up to the fireplace or steam away your stress in the extra-large two-person Jacuzzi tub/shower combination. Step into a regal environment where deep burgundy drapes complement the different textures and colors in the room. This cottage vacation rental provides you privacy and solitude and your own large deck with table and chairs is right out your private entrance.
Entering this three room suite through an etched glass door, you find yourself in the sitting room decorated in soft browns and copper. The sitting room has two comfortable chairs and a day bed . The bedroom has a queen bed with a corner fireplace. The bathroom has a large two person whirlpool tub and a separate shower. There are two private entrances to this suite right off of the wrap around porch. It's a perfect setting for rocking the hours away in comfortable old wicker rockers.
This spacious suite is located on the second floor of the Ojo house. It is decorated in soft greens and features a queen bedroom with a separate sitting room that has two inviting extra comfortable chairs. This room also has a deck which overlooks the backyard. A large fun and fabulous bathroom includes an extra wide two person Jacuzzi tub/shower combination.
This private and cozy room will fan the flames of romance in this hidden-away suite with private entrance. A fireplace sizzles at the foot of the queen bed with a cypress paneled jacuzzi tub/shower combination nearby. A private swing hangs right outside your door overlooking the tree-filled backyard and gazebo, a perfect place for listening to the birds.
Tree Top Suite
Spread out and relax in the largest bed and breakfast room in town. The luxurious Tree Top Suite has its own large living room, a separate bedroom and two bathrooms. This bright, airy suite occupies the entire second floor of the Sweet House.
The sitting room is decorated in beige and has a soothing and comforting feel reminding you of the simpler things in life. It contains a full size sofa for you to curl up in, a large wing chair with ottoman for relaxing and a big screen TV with DVD to watch your favorite movie with your favorite person.
The master bath features a large double-wide Jacuzzi for two and comfy cotton robes.
The bedroom has a king bed and a second bathroom with a shower. The bedroom is decorated with white beaded board and has a lavender color scheme. Sleep peacefully in the trees and wake to the wonderful smells of breakfast.
Curl up with your favorite book or drink in the window seat overlooking the backyard.
This suite consists of a bedroom, sitting room, bathroom, Jacuzzi room and private porch. The bedroom has a queen bed with a large carved headboard, a marble top dresser, and a lovely corner fireplace with a mirrored wood mantle.
The sitting room has a pine plank floor and is paneled in cozy knotty pine. A love seat is just the place to relax together and read or watch television. A wet bar is in the sitting room with a refrigerator, microwave and sink.
The bathroom has a separate shower, but don't miss the sunken Jacuzzi is in its own windowed room right off of the sitting room.
During your Eureka Springs, Arkansas getaway, laze away the romantic hours on your own porch tucked out of sight just outside your door.
This room provides a cozy retreat for your romantic Eureka Springs getaway. Decorated with wonderful primitive antiques and collectibles, the Honeymoon Hideaway also features a gas fireplace stove, loveseat and a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub/shower combination. All this tucked away in a tiny courtyard of ivy-twined rock walls in the Country Cottage House. This queen bedroom is decorated with hues of blue and yellows and reminds one of a seaside cottage.
Decorated in rich burgundies and gold, the Wedgwood Suite offers a uniquely charming room with its dual level flooring. A large king bed awaits you for a comfy night’s sleep. Warm your toes at the fireplace, unwind on the comfy love seat or curl up in the arm chair and read a good book. You enter the bath area through a draped archway where you can take a refreshing shower in the separate walk-in shower or revitalize in the two-person corner jacuzzi.
Guest Rooms Information
- A one-night room deposit will be charged to your credit card account at the time of the reservation
- If you wish to pay by check or money order, we must receive a deposit of the first night, plus tax, within five days of the reservation
- Payment can be made by Visa, MC, Discover, personal check with I.D., Travelers Check or cash
- Are based on double occupancy
- Two-night minimum usually required on weekends with a three night minimum stay required on some holidays and special events
- Ask about Sunday – Thursday Discounts. (Prices may change without notice)
Check-In & Check-Out
- Check-In Time: Anytime after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- If a cancellation notice is received 10 days or less prior to the arrival date (30 days for groups with 3 or more rooms), a full charge will be made
- If the vacancy is filled, a full refund will be made less a $25 processing fee
- For cancellations more than 10 or 30 days, whichever applies, prior to the arrival date, a full refund will be made less a $25 processing fee
- No refunds on early departures
Group & Family Lodging
- Please contact the inn directly for information about family lodging options at 5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast
- To keep our rooms inviting for all of our guests, smoking is allowed outside only. (Violations of this policy will incur a $250 cleaning fee)