Beaver Lakefront Cabins
Table Of Contents
Beaver Lakefront Cabins rests on the crystal clear shoreline of Beaver Lake, Arkansas just eight miles west of Eureka Springs and minutes from the White River. Perfect for your wedding, honeymoon or anniversary, our elegant accommodations include lake view Jacuzzis for two, native stone fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, custom beds, private decks, HDTVs and much more. Enjoy the excellent crappie and bass fishing afforded by Beaver Lake or the famous trout fishing on the White River, as well as exceptional canoeing. Nearby parks and forests offer hiking and abundant bird watching. Experience Eureka Springs' fine dining, upscale shopping, historic architecture, plays, musicals and uniquely crafted local art.
You're sure to enjoy our resort's fourteen secluded acres and more than 1/3 mile of shoreline featuring scenic bluffs that are home to a variety of birds, flowers and wildlife. From the comfort of your glass front cabin or suite, you can watch the mist rise from the lake and witness eagles gliding over the mountainous, wooded shoreline. For fishing, swimming or boating, visit our dock facilities complete with boat slips, picnic tables and Beaver Lake's only indoor, heated fishing room. Or, take advantage of our expansive DVD library to simply relax and cuddle up for your favorite movie in the privacy of your cabin or suite.
Therapeutic massages are one of our most popular add-on services and are enjoyed in the privacy of your cabin or suite. Our licensed massage therapists offer individual as well as couple's massage. And whether you choose an hour or an-hour-and-a-half massage, you will find the experience to be thoroughly relaxing, rejuvenating and a wonderful way to enhance your stay.
Personal Chef & Private Dining
While there are numerous restaurants to choose from in nearby Eureka Springs, you may prefer to dine in the privacy of your cabin or suite. Not in the mood to cook? Then sit back and let the resort's personal chef come to your cabin or suite to prepare and serve a delicious meal. And when you finish eating, she will even do the dishes before departing. Enjoy this little slice of culinary Eureka Springs without the need to go there.
Indoor, Heated Fishing Room
Our indoor, heated fishing room is the only one of its kind on Beaver Lake, affording our guests comfortable, year-round fishing. Submerged cedar trees and underwater lighting attract a variety of fish. We provide minnows, worms, tackle and fishing poles free of charge, so you can enjoy a return to a more relaxed time of life. It's not unusual for our guests to catch and clean their next meal right here before taking it back to their cabin or suite to grill on the deck.
Boat Rentals & Slips
Boat and slip rentals are for the exclusive use of our guests. Rentals include a 20-foot deluxe, multi-purpose pontoon boat and a 16-foot fishing boat / lake exploration boat. The pontoon is well equipped with a rear deck for sunbathing, stereo, live wells and plenty of room. The 16-foot "Lake Explorer" is faster than the pontoon, but also comes with a trolling motor, casting seat and combination depth gauge and fish finder. And for those of you who would like to bring your own boat, we have several 30-foot long boat slips for rent on a nightly basis.
Private Chartered Sailing
Departing from our dock, an excursion on the 34-foot sailing sloop Defiance with Captain Andy Falls is a great way to spend an afternoon or sunset on Beaver Lake. Designed for both speed and comfort, Defiance accommodates up to six passengers in her shaded cockpit and comes complete with a galley, grill, dining table and rest room for your convenience. The front deck has ample room for sunbathing or just relaxing and letting the day go by, whereas her tall sails are capable of catching enough wind to make for an exciting ride.
Sun Deck & Picnic Area
When you're in the mood to relax, few places are nicer for doing so in either sun or shade than our floating deck. With a beautiful view of the lake and mountains, the sun deck has numerous lounge chairs for lazing the day away. Our shaded picnic area is ideal for reading or a sharing a picnic lunch. You could spend all day fishing, sunning, snacking, reading and snoozing.
Canoe, Kayaks & Pedal Boats
Our complimentary canoe, kayaks, and pedal boats have ample room for a picnic basket and cooler. Simply explore nearby areas of Beaver Lake or grab a fishing pole and some bait from the fishing room and head out to the quiet, rarely fished, nearby coves with their interesting bluffs and numerous submerged trees that create an ideal habit for Beaver Lake's teaming aquatic population.
Amenities & Policies
Cabin and Suite Amenities
- Romantic two-person Jacuzzi overlooking the lake
- Custom king and queen size beds with luxury linens
- Modern entertainment center featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, HDTV, surround sound, high-definition satellite service, Blu-ray / DVD / CD player and a library of over 700 movies
- Complimentary welcome basket with your choice of champagne, chardonnay, or non-alcoholic sparkling juice; cheese, crackers, and fresh fruit; truffles; Chex Mix, Gardettos, granola bars and popcorn
- Dial-out only phones with free domestic long distance
- Upscale design elements including glass front wall facing Beaver Lake and the sunset; custom cabinets, trim and doors; Italian monocultura tile
- Native stone gas fireplace
- Fully-equipped kitchen with Calphon stainless steel cookware; flat ware, glassware and Fiesta Ware dishes; coffee beans, grinder, pot, creamer and tea; pots, pans, cooking utensils and Pam; blender, toaster, and mixer; salt, pepper, sugar, Sweet & Low and Equal; foil and cling wrap
- Luxurious bathroom and personal amenities: walk-in showers with full body massage, bubble bath, votive candles, bath robes and slippers, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Spacious exterior living area with dining table and comfortable seating, barbecue grill and bird feeders with feed provided
- Complimentary use of our unique lake facilities featuring our indoor, heated fishing room, bamboo and fiberglass fishing poles, minnows and worms; canoes, kayaks, pedal boats; 32-foot sun and swim deck with lounge chairs; 32-foot floating deck with picnic tables.
- Convenient additional services and rentals include: in-room therapeutic massage, in-room private chef and dining, 20-foot deluxe pontoon boat, 16-foot lake explorer / fishing boat; private, chartered sailing and access to the challenging Holiday Island Golf Course.
Additional Cabin Amenities
- Custom King Beds
- Walk-in Showers with Full Body Massage
- Screened-in Porches
- Sun Deck with Large, Comfortable Rocking Chairs
- Radiant Floor Heat for Your Comfort
- All rates are per night, plus tax with a two-night minimum.
- Check-In 3:00 to 8:00 PM, Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Late Check-In after 8:00 PM is available with advance notice.
- We cannot accommodate children or pets.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks, porches and the dock.
- Our accommodations are designed for two adults only.
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Some Holidays or Special Events require a three-night minimum.
- Please see below for a list of holidays, special events, and minimum stay requirements.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates do not include fees at the Holiday Island Golf Course.