Beaver Lakefront Cabins
Luxurious Waterfront Cabins
Our secluded yet contemporary cabins are built with your privacy and comfort in mind. Each of our six cabins is designed for two adults with an open floor plan, ten-foot walls and a cathedral ceiling to provide a spacious ambiance. The wall facing Beaver Lake is made almost entirely of glass and has the Jacuzzi built into it. Featuring king size beds with luxury linens, comfortable fireplace seating, high definition television with surround sound, a large walk-in shower with hydro-massage and a well-equipped kitchen, leaving your cabin is certainly optional.
The attached sun deck provides a table and chairs as well as a gas barbecue grill. In the evening, watch the sunset over the Ozark Mountains from your screened-in porch or wait a few hours until the moon rises over Beaver Lake and enjoy a romantic, candlelit dinner. Our well-stocked movie library can provide hours of entertainment, and every morning you will be greeted by numerous birds and wildlife.
Private Lake View Suites
Enjoy the amazing view from our elegant suites located in the main lodge, high up on a ridge overlooking Beaver Lake. Designed with your comfort and privacy in mind, each suite includes a fully equipped kitchen, covered deck with a barbeque and private entrance. Wake up in the morning to the mist rising off the lake which you can see from your romantic Jacuzzi for two, queen size bed, and comfortable chair by the fireplace or while having fresh-ground coffee on your deck which is also frequented by hummingbirds and a variety of songbirds.
The Arkansas Grand Suite
The Arkansas Grand Suite occupies the entire first floor of the main lodge and with 1152 square feet, it is even larger than our cabins. Nine windows overlook Beaver Lake and the Ozark Mountains affording one of the most spacious views on the property. Warm wood floors make a soothing ambience for your honeymoon, anniversary or birthday getaway.
The custom crafted, stone fireplace comes complete with a lover’s seating area and the sectional couch makes for comfortable viewing of the flat screen HDTV. Outside, a 60-foot long private, covered deck complete with a barbecue grill, breakfast area and bird feeder invites lazy hours watching the various wildlife that frequents this secluded hideaway.
- All rates are per night, plus tax with a two-night minimum
- Check-In 3:00 to 8:00 PM, Check-Out 11:00 AM.
- Late Check-In after 8:00 PM is available with advance notice
- We cannot accommodate children or pets
- Smoking is permitted outdoors on decks, porches and the dock
- Our accommodations are designed for two adults only
- All rates are based on double occupancy
- Some Holidays or Special Events require a three-night minimum
- Please see below for a list of holidays, special events, and minimum stay requirements
- All rates subject to change without notice
- Rates do not include fees at the Holiday Island Golf Course