Upon entering this spacious room you are greeted by a spectacular wall of wood trimmed windows. Through the oak framed panes awaits a glorious and serene view of East Mountain. Sitting atop of the mountain is the inspiring seven-story statue of Christ of the Ozarks. Like the Angel Rose Suite, the Angel features a large dormer. This architectural enhancement is a 20-foot tower of vertical space that rises above the 2 person Jacuzzi tub. The exterior wall of the dormer features two large panes of century old stain glass that invites warm hues of sunlight into the room. Elegant, and luxurious fabrics adorn the grand King size bed. Snuggle in bed with your loved one and enjoy the view of a crackling fire. A rich and inviting antique Oriental rug warms the floor in a soft cobalt blue. A private covered balcony with a swing provides a heavenly view and the perfect spot for handholding. $165 - $219 Per Night + tax
The Raphael Suite
This spacious room has a breathtaking view of East Mountain. A vista highlighted by a lush blanket of evergreens, maples, and other deciduous hardwoods. The Raphael suite is complimented by an elegant antique hand-carved headboard, stately Victorian armoire and dressing table. Relax in the cozy reading chairs they add function as well as comfort to this private retreat. Soft colored light shines through a stained glass window and warms the spacious private bathroom. Completing the tasteful decor of this room is the King Size corner Jacuzzi tub, and a large covered balcony with porch swing. Each elegant piece reflects the intricacy and romance of the Victorian era. $165 - $219 Per Night + tax
Romantic elegance can be found here, from the cozy and inviting corner fireplace to the King size Jacuzzi tub, which is brightly illuminated by a colorful stained glass window in hues of lavender and buttercup. Adorned with rich oak antiques this suite also features a King size bed draped in designer linens. The Gabriel has a remarkably spacious covered balcony with a romantic porch swing, and an exceptional view of the garden and gazebo below. $145 - $185 Per Night + tax
This King size suite is accented by warm plush designer linens that drape the bed and creating a romantic canopy. Walls washed with warm hues of taupe create an inviting backdrop for the antique armoire, and hand craved fireplace mantle. The stately desk and mirror add an additional flair to the Michael. The large stain glass window above the king size Jacuzzi tub with waterfall faucet adds elegance and charm to the corner of this suite. The Michael features a balcony for enjoying the outdoors, and a warm and inviting fireplace for sharing intimate moments. $135 - $175 Per Night + tax
The Angel Rose
The Angel Rose features a King Jacuzzi soaking tub. This elegant tub has been placed underneath a towering twenty-foot dormer. Located on the exterior wall of this dormer are two very large and elegant stained glass windows. Hand carved stain glass softly illuminates light that filters into the tub below. Elegant hand carved oak antiques and a King size bed adorned with designer linens completes this room. Facing the bed is an elegant fireplace and hand carved mantle, which provides a romantic glow in the winter months. $135 - $175 Per Night + tax
Rates & Policies
High above the treetops, you will find our unique Eureka Springs lodging accommodations which are comprised of five individually decorated, upscale guest suites, elegantly appointed to provide the perfect setting for your special and romantic weekend getaway. The spacious rooms have been carefully designed with you, our guest, in mind. Each suite offers, a comfortable king-size bed, draped in opulent bed coverings and finished with crisp pressed, high thread count linens. Gas fireplaces with centuries-old mantles help set the tone for rest and relaxation.
Complete with complimentary amenities, your private retreat features large Jacuzzi soaking tubs for two, private and elegant full bathrooms featuring a large shower with his and her showerheads. Each of the five luxury suites features its own private balcony where the sounds of silence are only interrupted by the sweet songs of passing birds. Three of our suites feature romantic porch swings, your private haven for sharing and handholding and maybe even a poem recitation or two. Whichever suite you select, you will be assured the ultimate pampering that you and your loved one so well deserve.
Room rates tend to vary by the length of your stay, the season, and day of the week.
- Our rates range from $135- $219 plus tax per night, double occupancy.
- Rates are subject to change at anytime.
- By making a reservation at the Angel at Rose Hall, you have agreed to our policies.
- Furthermore, the Innkeeper reserves the right to terminate the stay of any disrespectful guest(s) whos behavior is deemed unacceptable or interferes with the enjoyment of other guests.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with valid American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa (Credit or Debit card).
- One night deposit is required for regular reservations.
- Reservations made within 28 days of your stay will be charged in full at the time of reservation.
- One half of total charges deposit required on all packages.
- All weddings require a $100 non-refundable booking fee as a deposit.
- We are unable to accommodate children and pets for over night stays.
- Well-behaved and supervised children are always welcome to attend and participate in weddings here at the mansion.
- All accommodations are smoke-free, if smoking occurs indoors there will be a minimum cleaning charge of $250.
- Check in starts at 3 p.m. Please make prior arrangements if you will be arriving after 7 p.m. No check in after 11 p.m. at the Angel at Rose Hall.
- Check out is 11 a.m.
- A minimum of two or three nights may be required on weekends and during special events or holidays.
- There are no refunds for unused package items.
- We are a small, privately-owned business, and due to our size, cancellations impact us significantly.
- A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling your room or rebooking a wedding.
- For this reason, we uphold a strict policy. Lodging cancellations must be received 28 days prior to the date of arrival to receive a refund.
- After that, no refund is possible regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- You will be responsible for the full cost of the lodging.
- If an individual or group reserves two or more rooms, the cancellation notification period is then extended from 28 days to 60 days.
- If we can fill your lodging vacancy, you will receive a refund less the booking fee. A $35 booking charge will apply on all lodging cancellations.
- We always do our best to try to rebook a vacant room.
- "No Shows" will be charged in full, and there are no refunds for early departures.
- Gift Certificates : If a gift certificate is purchased, the recipient must comply with the above lodging policy. No refunds will be issued, all sales are final.