Calico Rock Cabin
Table Of Contents
A stay at the Calico Rock Cabin is a stress-free getaway located high on a
bluff overlooking the White River in the Ozark Mountains of north central Arkansas.
Click Here To See Photos of 406 Calico Street Click Here To See Photos of 500 Calico Street
The Inn offers guests a million dollar view at an affordable price with
paved road access to the property and in-town amenities.
Things to Do...
- 3 Trout Docks 5 minutes from property: Bill Terry (870-297-8131), Jenkins (870-297-8181) and Lindsey's (870-297-4543).
- Guided motorized scenic river trips from each dock.
- Scenic Mountain Trail Rides.
- Strolling on historic Main Street of Calico Rock.
- Visit nearby Blanchard Springs Caverns; while visiting Blanchard Springs Caverns, check out Blanchard Caverns Cabin for another trip to the OZARKS.
- Calico Rock Cabin is about 20 minutes from LAKE NORFORK where access can be made at either JORDAN MARINA or QUARRY MARINA located near the DAM and the National Fish Hatchery."
- For outdoor family fun visit LOCO ROPES @ Ozark Folk Center State Park, Mountain View, AR 72560, (870) 269-6566
- Dining at Brookfalls Restaurant, (870) 297-2038; Roscoe's Restaurant (Jordan), 870-499-3100; Pineville Corner Cafe (870-297-3065) and White River Cafe, (870-297-3999).
Choose from Two Scenic Ozark Bluff Retreats with "Killer Views" of the White River, a 6000 acre cattle ranch, and the 110,000 ACRE Ozark National Forest,Sylamore Ranger District. Or rent them both... This is the perfect location for a family reunion or an executive retreat. Want to be inspired? You won't find lodging anywhere else with such year-round breathtaking surroundings. Get away to Calico Rock Cabin and when you leave you will be refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed!
Click Here To See Additional Photos of 406 Calico Street
You can also reserve BLANCHARD CAVERNS CABIN on Scenic Hwy 14, 5 minutes east of the entrance to Blanchard Springs Caverns Recreational Area( Hwy 14 & 87 intersection) and 5 minutes west of theWhite River/Sylamore Access (Hwy 5/9/14 intersection) by contacting the innkeeper at www.bbonline.com/ar/bccabins.
Spectacular Views From Your Private Cabin