Calico Rock Cabin
406 Calico Street
500 Calico Street
Equally spectacular with plenty of space to relax and enjoy everything that Northern Arkansas and the Ozark Mountains have to offer. Rent one of our beautiful properties and experience a vacation or weekend retreat that you won't soon forget!
Click Here To See Additional Photos
Rates and Information
Choose from Two Scenic Ozark Bluff Retreats with "Killer Views" of the White River, a 6000 acre cattle ranch, and the Ozark National Forest. Or rent them both... This is the perfect location for a family reunion or an executive retreat. Want to be inspired? You won't find lodging anywhere else with such year-round breathtaking surroundings. Get away to Calico Rock Cabin and when you leave you will be refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed!
Both Cabins are fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher/dinnerware-silverware, microwave... large wrap-around deck and a natural or propane gas grill. All linens and towels are provided w/washer and dryer available with extended stays.Central Htg & A/C. Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover & Paypal accepted with a refundable security deposit required (1 nite rental).
Rates & Information:
3 bedrooms w/2 King beds, 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa & 2 full baths w/Master Bath containing a Whirlpool
- 500 Calico Street: $190/nite(2 guests w/2nite min stay)+tax ; $15/additional person/nite + tax ; $1250/week(7 nites) +tax
- 406 Calico Street: $190/nite(2 guests w/2 nite min. stay) + tax; $15/additional person/nite + tax ; $1250/week(7 nites) + tax
- Single Nite Rental (406 & 500): $225/nite(2guests)+ tax ; $15/additional person/nite +tax (over 2 guests in base rate)
- Payment of rental fee and refundable security deposit by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, & Paypal. Full payment required when making reservation; no monetary refunds but time swap options permitted at no additional charge if needed.
- Contact Innkeeper (901-299-4952) for reservations.
- Check in after 3:00 p.m. Check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Not responsible for accidents. Cabin is built on high cliffs. Enjoy the view, but watch your step. Guests assume all liability for safety.
- No pets allowed! No smoking inside the cabin! No unattended children!
You can also reserve BLANCHARD CAVERNS CABIN, 5 minutes east of the entrance to
Blanchard Springs Caverns National park on Scenic Hwy 14 and 5 minutes west of the
White River (Sylamore Access) by contacting the innkeeper at www.bbonline.com/united-states/arkansas/mountain-view/bccabins.html
- 3 bedrooms w/2 King beds, 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa & 2 full baths w/Master Bath containing a Whirlpool