Best Gal's Room
Overlooking the depot for the historic Grand Canyon Railway and the surrounding ponderosa pine forest, the 'Best Gal's Room' offers a queen-sized bedroom and adjoining sitting room with a couch and parlor stove.
Big Bertha's Room
The large 'Big Bertha's Room' with two queen beds and original footed bathtub is now available for up to four persons ($10.00 per additional person) and faces the historic downtown.
The Madam's Room
The interior room with original skylights is the 'Madam's Room', a large room with an original brass bed from New Orleans.
The Parlor Room
The smaller 'Parlor' where the "girls" used to wait for the cowboys, has skylights, east facing window and queen bed.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- All prices are for double occupancy.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by M/C, Visa, Discover or payment in advance. We have a ten day cancellation policy.
- Major credit card or payment must guarantee reservations in advance. Due to the limited number of rooms available, it is necessary for our guests to be responsible for payment of the accommodations reserved.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% charge. Those cancellations made less than 10 days before check-in will be subject to one night charge (room cost plus tax) unless we are able to re-rent the room.
- Check-in time is between 4:00 and 8:00 p.m.only, or by prior special arrangement. Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- The care that has gone into faithfully restoring a 100 year old Victorian Romanesque building did require keeping some of the original elements that are not handicapped accessible nor safe for children under eight.
- To insure the comfort and safety of our guests, we do not permit smoking or pets in our rooms.