La Vie En Rose Suite
The La Vie En Rose Suite is an inviting room with a conversation area focusing on brick hearth and fireplace. It also features a King-sized bed (that can be converted to two twins) with adjoining bath. There is cable television with DVD/VCR, phone, books and video tapes. Our small size assures you the maximum amount of privacy. Step outside the La Vie En Rose Suite to an enclosed patio adjacent to the Jacuzzi. Beyond that a lovely garden area with mature shade trees and seating for casual conversations, dining, relaxing or just soaking up the warmth, perhaps with a good book. $135/ night
French Country Suite
The French Country Suite features a small sitting room and bed room. It is tastefully decorated with a Southwestern color scheme and includes a Queen-sized bed, as well as a plush futon that can be converted to a second comfortable (inner spring mattress) full size bed. The adjoining bath has a seated shower and could accommodate lightly handicapped guests. Cable TV, phone and a small refrigerator can be found in the room for your convenience. The back garden can be accessed through the main house or through the pool area. $115/ night
The Petite Cottage is a very charming guest house that has views of both the mountains and the garden. With a queen size bed, off-the-wall full-size bed and a futon, it can easily accommodate a family. This quaint cottage also has a kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, cooking utensils and dishes, which make it a perfect destination for a lengthy stay in the Old Pueblo. $140 / night; weekly and monthly rates available upon request
Rooms & Amenities
Special Amenities in all rooms
All rooms have a private entrance, private bath, small refrigerator, coffee pot, cable TV, wireless internet access, hair dryer, iron and ironing board and a selection of books.
Important Room Information
- Prices per night are $135 for the La Vie en Rose Suite and $115 for the French Country Suite.
- The Petite Cottage is $140. During the off-season, From May 20 through September 30, room rates are $98 for the La Vie En Rose Suite, $85 for the French Country Suite and $100 for the Petite Cottage.
- Rates include a full breakfast and a selection of beverages throughout the day.
- A Jacuzzi and seasonal lap pool are available for guest use.
- MasterCard, Visa, Travelers checks and cash accepted
- Advance reservations are required
- Check-in time is 4:30 to 7:00 pm
- If an adjustment in arrival time is necessary, please call in advance
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- Breakfast is served between 7:30 and 8:30 am in the dining room, but can be adjusted to suit guest needs
- Special dietary requirements can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Mon Ami is a child-friendly Bed & Breakfast
- No pets please
- Mon Ami is open for your enjoyment all four seasons
- Two Night minimum on weekends
- For stays of three nights or less a 50 percent deposit is required. For stays of four nights or longer a 25 percent deposit is required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellations -- Full refund if cancellation is made 15 days prior to arrival dates, less a $40.00 per room charge
- Rates subject to change without notice
- For the comfort of others, all rooms are nonsmoking. Smoking is allowed in patio areas only and is not allowed within 20 feet of doors or windows.