White Stallion Ranch
Table Of Contents
Welcome to White Stallion Ranch, a charming, informal ranch that gives you the feeling of the Old West. Only at White Stallion Ranch can you find 3,000 acres of wide-open land at the foot of the ruggedly beautiful Tucson Mountains, adjacent to the Saguaro National Park. Here, ranch hospitality is blended perfectly with the comforts of a top resort.
You can make reservations to enjoy the guided, western-style horseback riding with our friendly wranglers, fine horses, and scores of scenic trails. This is a working cattle ranch with Longhorn cattle coming in for water every day. Whether you are busy all the time or take it a little easier, your vacation will be one of real experiences and relaxation, a vacation free of crowds, lines and stress. Don't worry about traveling alone to the ranch. Within hours you will have lots of new friends and feel like part of the family.
We invite you to the ranch that has been our home since 1965, where the third generation of the True family is now growing up. Our goal has always been to carefully blend the family approach and personal touch of a traditional dude ranch with the service and quality of a fine resort.
The ranch has a warm, welcoming, atmosphere which will make you feel at home immediately. Guest rooms are spacious and charming and situated throughout the ranch. Every room has a private patio and views of the cactus gardens or mountains. Some are close to the corrals so that you may wake up to friendly faces looking over the fence.
The ranch is the perfect spot for a family vacation. There are activities that will appeal to all ages and create quality family time. Children 5 and over can go on the trail rides without Mom and Dad. All ages enjoy our petting zoo, sport courts, movie theater and game room. While we don't offer a supervised childrens' program, there's plenty to do and learn. For many children, the sense of freedom experienced at the ranch is unlike anything they have ever experienced.
We own one of the largest private herds of horses in Arizona. We can accommodate the experienced horse-owner, the "first-time" rider and every rider in between. When needed, our wranglers will help guests overcome bad experiences and develop confidence at any skill level. Our greatest reward is seeing guests and horses working well together. Children 8 and older may qualify for our fast rides, mountain rides and all day rides. Those 5 years and older will enjoy the slow rides.
- Exciting and beautiful, our steep, rocky, mountain trails take you to the top of our surrounding mountains where the views are fantastic.
- Slow and easy on the back of a horse, it's the perfect way to see the desert, soak up some sun and enjoy the incredible scenery.
- Loping/cantering through the desert is always fun and exciting. Experienced riders love these rides and we pride ourselves on helping beginners gain the skills necessary to participate as well. With the variety trails we have, the fast rides are always an adventure.
All Day Rides
- This could be the best ride of your life! For our guests who are comfortable on the fast ride, you'll spend almost 8 hours in the saddle and cover 20 - 25 miles. Lunch is served on the trail. Highlights of this ride include traveling through Saguaro National Park, Box Canyon and seeing Native American petroglyphs.
- Highly popular and instructive, our lessons are geared to the group's level. Private lessons are also available. All riding activities are included in our rate except lessons which do have an extra charge.
Wine and Cheese Rides
- This was such a hit with our Cactus Cowgirls, we decided to make it available to everyone - over 21, of course! A scenic walking ride into the desert to a special place for an assortment of wine pairings with cheese and fruit. It's an incredible setting and a relaxing way to enjoy the desert and your new found friends. Plan on spending about two and a half hours with us.
- We also offer a very popular Beer and Cheetos version for our beer connoisseurs.
One the great advantages of our Tucson, Arizona B&B is our on-site recreation. Our large property is home to a range of facilities available for your convenience and enjoyment. Plus, we offer a complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast daily. If you want to stray, most Tucson-area attractions are easily accessible from our northwest Tucson location near I-10.
- Heated Pool
- Honor Bar
- Petting Zoo
- Gift Shop
- Children's Playground
- On-site hiking/biking trails
- Indoor Redwood Hot-tub
- Horseback Riding lessons and rides*
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Fitness Center with gym, sauna and massage*
- Lighted Sports Court for basketball and more
- Recreation Center with game room and movie theater
- Business center with two PC workstations
- Wireless Internet throughout the ranch
*Additional charge applies.