Prescott Pines Inn
Table Of Contents
Welcome to Prescott Pines Inn, situated just minutes from downtown Prescott Arizona and historic Whiskey Row, yet nestled at the edge of the Prescott National Forest. This is where you will find peace and quiet, a place to relax on our patios under centuries-old shade trees, and be catered to by your hosts and innkeepers Dawn and Lisa.
Prescott Pines Inn is truly a special place. If you stay for just one night, a weekend, or longer it will be hard for you to choose between the delights offered by Prescott and the surrounding area and those offered at the Inn, such as relaxing on one of the patios with a good book, cozying up by the fireplace in your room, or making new friends over a sinfully indulgent breakfast. Easy access to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Jerome and an ideal center for hiking, biking, fishing or kayaking plus many more activities makes Prescott Pines Inn the perfect location for a weekend away or longer stay.
The Inn's main house with a guest sitting room and dining room, and the four guest houses that contain our thirteen guest rooms, have all been beautifully remodeled and updated to reflect a comfortable private stay. If you are looking for somewhere for a larger group get together for family weekends or vacations, The Lodge cabin rental provides deluxe self contained accommodations for up to 8 people. The comfort and privacy of The Lodge offers a full kitchen and laundry facilities. It does not include breakfast at the Inn or housekeeping services.
Acclaimed by market research and independent reviews as the #1 Prescott AZ Bed & Breakfast for 11 consecutive years, Prescott Pines Inn is the place to honeymoon, celebrate an anniversary or birthday, or just to get away for a few days to relax.
The thirteen guest rooms of this Prescott AZ Bed & Breakfast are located in four guest houses situated around the main house. Each guest room has been recently remodeled and is individually decorated to make this a cozy Bed and Breakfast that offers private porch entries and private bathrooms in each room. All rooms are equipped with flat screens, cable TV, a DVD player, heating and air conditioning and direct dial phones. Many rooms have K-Cup beverage stations, mini-fridges, microwave ovens and fireplaces. Free high speed wireless internet access is available in every room and the outdoor patio areas. The amenities provided make this the perfect Prescott AZ getaway destination.
Breakfast is one of the highlights of your stay at Prescott Pines Inn and is included in the room rate. Served in the dining room of the main inn, featured entrees follow a delicious first course and include fresh fruit, fruit juice, and your choice of beverage. You will never leave hungry or be served the same breakfast twice. Weekends breakfast is served at 8:00am with a second seating at 9:30am as needed. On weekdays breakfast is typically served at 8:30am.
Voted Greater Prescott Best Bed and Breakfast 11 years in a row
by Market Surveys of America, an independent survey company
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Lisa Carlson for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
They want something exquisite, unique and memorable.
What are you best known for?
Our out of this world breakfasts and the peace and tranquility of the property.
What makes your inn unique?
Our guests do not sleep in the same building as we (owners) do. There are 4 separate buildings on property that house 11 guest rooms plus The Lodge which is a 3 bedroom vacation rental fully equiped home. Every guest room has its own private entrance and private bath.
What do you love most about your inn?
The tranquility of the property. It is just a very peaceful, relaxing place to be.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Our mild four season climate is what many come for. However, its history and natural beauty are a close second. Prescott, the first capital of Arizona, is a historical tourist town with lots of rich history.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
I feel like I am at home here it is so comfortable.
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Even though we are located in Arizona, we are surrounded by the Bradshaw, Sierra Prieta, Granite and Mingus Mountains. Prescott's elevation is 5,400 feet (1,600 m) or a mile high. This means that Prescott has a four-season, colder variation of a semi-arid climate with mild to cool winters and warm to hot summers. We have lived all over the United States and we like Prescott's climate the best by far.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
- Visit the historic Whiskey Row and Courthouse Plaza
- Enjoy many outdoor activities like hiking, biking, kayaking and climbing
- Visit Sharlot Hall, Phippen and Smoki museums
- Visit the 'Tis Art Center and Gallery and other galleries
- Enjoy a play at the historic Prescott Center for the Arts
- Shop at the Prescott Gateway Mall, which has the best of both worlds: a traditional indoor mall with a beautiful outdoor shopping village
- Check out Tim’s Toyota Center, a $25 million multipurpose special events and entertainment facility during one of it's many events
- Go antiquing on Cortez Street (and on others streets)
- Enjoy music at the Prescott Courthouse Plaza almost every evening in season
- Step back in time and ride the Verde Canyon Railroad
- Attend the Worlds Oldest Rodeo
- Play golf at one of the many golf courses in the area
- Go horseback riding at Foothills Ranch or Granite Mountain Stables
- Enjoy wine tasting in one of our wineries
- Take a day trip to Jerome (35 miles) for a day filled with history, art, shopping, music and glorious vistas
- Check out our Heritage Park Zoo - this zoological sanctuary offers a home for animals who have no other
- Dare visit Out of Africa Wildlife Park just 45 min from Prescott and try out their new Preditor Zip line
- Take a day trip to Sedona (60 miles) for some more history, archeology, arts and culture, shopping, outdoor sports and the wonder of the spiritual and metaphysical
- Take a day trip to Flagstaff (90 miles). They also enjoy four seasons and is home to the Arizona Snowbowl, a popular ski and snowboarding resort
- Take a day trip to Grand Canyon (125 miles) and enjoy seeing one of the seven wonders of the world
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Yes, many things are within walking distance of our inn. We are located 1.3 miles south of the Prescott Courthouse Plaza which is the center of Prescott's downtown area. Even better, the Arizona Department of Transportation just completed upgrading the road in front our our inn and added a sidewalk. This sidewalk takes our guests right to the Courthouse. We also have Electra Townie bicycles that our guests can borrow to peddle downtown.
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
We are very luck to have many very good restaurants in Prescott, but if I had to pick my very favorite, it would be El Gato Azul, which offers a casual yet sophisticated atmosphere and has one of the most extensive Tapas menus I have ever seen and live music on many evenings!
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference? How many rooms does your inn have?
We have 13 bed and breakfast guest rooms housed in four buildings on our property. We also have a 3 bedroom vacation rental home called The Lodge.
Do you accept pets?
We love pets, however, we do not accept pets. Below are places in Prescott that board pets: