Prescott Pines Inn
Rooms & Amenities
Ponderosa Guest House
Nestled under mature Ponderosa Pines, the Ponderosa Guest House contains four individual queen rooms, each with its own front porch and private entry. These rooms provide comfortable and cozy country cottage charm, and two of the rooms have kitchenettes for added convenience. An adjoining patio area has a gas barbecue grill for those wanting to stay close to home on warm summer evenings, and provides a place to relax and listen to the song birds.
Trillium: A cozy queen room and bath with tub and shower. 2 reading chairs and unique desk. Relax on the porch and watch the world go by. A comfortable way to enjoy the delights of the inn. Sleeps two. $119-$159
Columbine:A comfy queen room, bath with shower, and kitchenette with K-Cup coffee maker, fridge, microwave and toaster. Relax on the porch and watch the world go by. Sleeps two. $129-$169
English Rose: Light and airy with a country cottage feel. This queen room, bath with shower, and kitchenette is ideal for longer stays and is a favorite of many guests. The porch faces the pines providing added privacy. Sleeps two. $129-$169
Morning Glory: Cozy and private, Morning Glory has a queen bed and bathroom with tub and shower. Like English rose, it faces the pines and the porch provides a great place to sit and enjoy the sunrise. Sleeps two. $119-159
Cedar Guest House
Shaded by majestic Deodar cedars and with its own private patio, this guest house contains two special rooms for two very different styles of romantic getaways. Choose between a king bed with a cozy corner fireplace, or a charming pine walled two-room suite. Your stay in either of these guest rooms will confirm why they are so popular with frequently returning guests.
Foxglove: This two-room mini-suite offers a separate queen bedroom and a living room with queen sofabed and fireplace. The setting provides a rustic "cabin-in-the-woods" feel and the added convenience of a kitchenette provides a spacious and cozy retreat in which to hibernate. Bathroom with shower and robes. Flat screen TV in both rooms. Private patio. Sleeps up to four. $149-$239
Heather: Cozy up in your king size bed looking at a corner fireplace in this romantic room ideal for special occasions. Our "anniversary" room also has a kitchenette and dining area so that you can lock yourself away for days and enjoy the two comfy chairs in front of the fire. Bathroom has tub and shower. Private Patio. Sleeps two. $149-$189
Patio Guest House
Down a few steps, through the flower gardens and across the large flagstone patio, the Patio Guest House provides the most secluded accommodation. Spend a lazy afternoon on the porch swing shaded by century old apple and walnut trees or share an evening glass of wine with friends around the patio tables; this is where you will feel at home and really start to relax. Five individual guest rooms offer either king or two queen bedroom accommodations and two of the rooms have fireplaces. An adjacent rear parking area adds to the feeling of being away from it all.
Delphinium: A spacious king bedroom with the added warmth and charm of a fireplace at the foot of the bed. A kitchenette with K-Cup coffee maker, fridge, microwave, and toaster plus dining area make your stay more comfortable. Bathroom with tub and shower and robes. Sleeps two. $149-$189
Hollyhock: Having two separate bedrooms is sometimes ideal for friends traveling together, parents with children over 10 years of age, or people who just want their own space. Each bedroom has a queen bed and shares a bathroom with tub and shower.There is a TV in each room, plus fridge and K-Cup coffee maker. Sleeps up to four. $129-219
Cleome: This room has a king bed, fireplace, kitchenette with K-Cup coffee maker, fridge, microwave, and toaster, plus a dining area. Bathroom with tub and shower and robes. Sleeps two. $149-$189
Larkspur: Like Hollyhock, Larkspur has two separate bedrooms which is ideal for friends traveling together or families with children over 10 years of age. Each bedroom has a queen bed and shares a bathroom with tub and shower. There is a TV in each room, plus fridge and K-Cup coffee maker. Sleeps up to four. $129-$219
Jasmine: A spacious, private retreat. A king bed and two comfy chairs makes this a great place to relax or watch a movie on the flat screen TV. Bathroom has tub and shower and robes. Kitchenette with K-Cup coffee maker, fridge, microwave and toaster, plus bistro table and chairs. Sleeps two. $149-$189
The Lodge at Prescott Pines Inn
Tucked away on the grounds of the inn, The Lodge at Prescott Pines Inn is perfect for families and group retreats. Fully equipped for a very comfortable vacation or a weekend getaway, The Lodge at Prescott Pines Inn has a full kitchen, large living and dining area (games and books included for fun and private time), wood burning stove, outdoor gas grill and fire pit, flat screen TVs, free cable, DVD player (complimentary DVD library for guests at the Inn's Lobby), washer and dryer, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Sleeps up to 8 people with a 2-night minimum.
$300/night, $350/night holidays and special events, 7th night free with week long booking, $200 refundable cleaning deposit
- You may make your reservation by phone or on our website using the contact information below. We will confirm all reservations on receipt of a credit card payment for the first night accommodation plus tax. The balance of all remaining nights is due upon arrival. For stays longer than 5 days an additional deposit may be required.
- CANCELLATIONS: A refund of your deposit less a $25 handling fee will be made if we receive your cancellation request before the cancellation period. If a cancellation request is made within the cancellation period no refund will be made UNLESS your room can be re-rented, in which case you will receive a refund less a $25 cancellation fee. Our cancellation period is 7 full days before the check in date EXCEPT:
- 14 days for holiday periods or 3 or more rooms or for stays longer than 7 nights
- 14 days for the Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo (4th of July week)
- 14 days for The Lodge (30 days for holiday periods)
- For all 14 and 21 day cancellation periods, guests will be charged the full amount for ALL room nights reserved less any amounts received for room nights rebooked.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Check-in is 3:00 - 7:00pm. Early check-in by request only. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 7:00pm. The Lodge only: check-in is 4:30pm.
- Check-out is 11am.
- Our office is closed daily from 12:00pm to 2:00pm
- Dietary restrictions and food allergies can only be accommodated with 48 hours advance notice.
- Prescott Pines Inn is a tobacco-free property. Smoking is ONLY permitted in a designated smoking area near the seasonal creek and never on the patios or in rooms.
- Well-behaved children 10 years of age and over are welcome in select rooms; please call to make arrangements.
- No pets are allowed, however we will happily provide contact information for local boarding.
- At certain times Senior discounts may be available, please check when making your reservation. Call or check our website for other discounts and specials. Gift certificates are available in the amount of your choice.