Heward House at Holbrook Bed & Breakfast
Western Rose Room
The Western Rose Room is delightfully furnished with a queen size bed, and the soft lavender color is very appealing. Dianne Bradely Warren, artist, has garnished the room with her floral paintings. The lovely pink tiled bathroom is charming. Rate is for double occupancy.
The Wildlife Room is uniquely decorated in a festive African motif. The queen size bed has a mosquito net canopy, and the walls are embellished with paintings by Steven Koury, Holbrook native wildlife artist. The room has a full, private bath with original 1934 fixtures and tile. Rate is for double occupancy.
The Cowboy Room has an old west lodgepole bed. The famous A-1 cowboy is hanging on the wall for your pleasure. Step down three steps to a sunken bathroom with rock walls and an antique claw tub. Rate is for double occupancy.
- Rates are $85 per room, double occupancy, plus tax
- Rates include a full home-cooked breakfast, before dinner hors d'oeuvres, and late night dessert
- Reservations are held for 7 days pending receipt of deposit
- A deposit of 1 night's room rate plus tax is required for two nights or less
- All balances are due in full at check-in
- We gladly accept personal and traveler's checks or cash
- Cancellations 10 days prior to date of arrival receive a refund less $10 fee
- Cancellations with less than 10 days notice receive refund only if we are able to fill the vacancy for the entire time reserved
- Check-in: 1:00 - 6:00 pm, later check-in by prior arrangements
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Pets are not allowed