England House Bed and Breakfast
Delight in the 'suite' story
Enjoy wonderful views of Mars Hill from the bistro table. Enjoy your morning coffee from the comfortable chair and otttoman. Features a queen size bed and private bath with clawfoot tub and shower.
Revel in the fantasy
This room features a one-of-a-kind 1800's queen earring bed and a smal bistro table with chairs that looks out to Mars Hill and Lowell Observatory. It also has a private bath with jetted tub and walk-in shower.
Indulge in small treasures
What once was the pantry of the house, has now been converted to a cozy retreat. It features a turn-of-the-century iron queen bed and a private bath with walk-in shower.
Savor the richness of past and present
From the private sitting porch, enjoy views of the San Francisco Peaks. Relax in the couch and chairs while feeling the warmth of the Hearthstone gas log stove. This room features a queen size Tempurpedic bed. Also includes a trudle bed that can accommodate an extra adult or two small children.
Rate is based on double occupancy. Each additional person is $25 per night.
Guest Room Policies
- A prepayment of one night's stay or half the total amount due (whichever is greater) is required to secure your reservation.
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
- If you cancel anytime before seven (7) days prior to your scheduled stay, your prepayment will be refunded minus a $20 administrative fee.
- If you cancel anytime after seven (7) days prior to your scheduled stay, you will be charged the full cost of your scheduled stay unless we can rebook your room.
- Check-in is between 4 and 6 p.m. If you need an earlier or later check-in, please let us know.
- Checkout is 11 a.m.
- For the protection of this historic property and for everybody's comfort, the England House Bed and Breakfast is a non smoking property, including candles and incense.
- The England House Bed and Breakfast is not suited for children under twelve.
- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate your pet. We can refer you to someone who can.