Table Of Contents
SPECIAL RATE: FROM MAY 1ST TO MAY 31ST, ROOM RATE IS $137 WITH TAX INCLUDED!
After a day full of adventure Soo's Bed & Breakfast is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the comfort, cleanliness, and wonderful service of a fine Alaskan B&B. Whether you want to spend a few days relaxing - or rest up for another day of adventure - you will find Soo's Bed & Breakfast to be a special part of your visit. Please call Toll Free: (888) 967-7667 to make arrangements or to find out more.
Stay at Soo's Bed & Breakfast and you will learn why we have so many repeat visitors. "You will never find any place cleaner!"
"Soo treats you like family." "Great beds!"
Please read below to learn more about the many amenities provided by Soo's Bed & Breakfast.
- Full breakfast with a menu that changes daily
- We can accommodate vegeterian needs.
- Cable color TV & VCR
- All comforts of home - each of the four bedrooms includes a private bathroom for your convenience
- Freezer service for your fish
- Ample parking and a comfortable walk to downtown Seward, the Small Boat Harbor & Cruise Ship Dock
- Wireless Internet Access (802.11b/g)
- Discount on great boat tour packages offered by popular tour companies
- Discount Fishing charter Available and Sack Lunch Provided Upon Request
- Other Bed & Breakfast reservations made
- We do have private entrance rooms.
- No pets
- Open year round
Welcome to Seward, Alaska - A Land of Breathtaking Beauty
Situated at the head of Resurrection Bay on the Kenai Peninsula, Seward is one of Alaska's oldest and most scenic communities. Known as the 'Gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park' Seward is a picturesque town located 126 miles south of Anchorage. Visitors can easily reach us via the Seward Highway Scenic Byway, the Alaska Railroad, or by bus, air, or cruise ship.
Upon your arrival you will discover our bustling harbor and
historic downtown district filled with quaint shops and art galleries.
Experience trophy sport fishing, glacier and wildlife cruises, sailing, hiking, kayaking, flight seeing, summer dog sled rides, and more. Seward is also a winter wonderland offering cross-country skiing and snow machine adventures. At 3,022 feet, towering Mt. Marathon provides a breathtaking backdrop for the town. Behind Mt. Marathon and extending down the coast lies the Harding Icefield, measuring 35 by 20 miles.
Flowing from the Harding Icefield are many glaciers, eight of which are tidewater
glaciers, calving icebergs into the sea, reaching the coastline between Seward and Homer.
A wide range of restaurants and visitor services are available. Wherever you go in Seward, you'll find friendly hospitality and a sense of pride among our residents. Voted All American City in 2005, we invite you to visit us any time of year and experience the real Alaska.
Excerpt from http://www.sewardak.org