Beaver Creek Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Dillingham, Alaska is home to Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy a restful nights sleep, charming Alaskan home-style ambiance, and friendly hospitality that only Alaskans can offer. Beaver Creek B&B is open year round and is a favorite place to stay for Business Travelers visiting Dillingham. Sportsmen find it the perfect place to stop and relax on their way to and from their wilderness adventure. We have an airport courtesy shuttle and Rental Vehicles available. We can arrange Catering Services and Corporate Aircraft Services, including fueling and lavatory services.
The Bed and Breakfast offers different lodging options; our Main House rooms, the Caribou Cottage, the Fisher House, and the Log Cabins. Each accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with a deluxe assortment of breakfast foods and snacks. Accommodations have telephones, cable or satellite television, internet access. Comfy bathrobes, hairdryers, ironing boards and irons provided. Rooms are uniquely appointed with the guest's comfort in mind, enjoying the privacy of a hotel and all the warmth of a home. Our accommodations are of the highest quality, clean and comfortable, and provide a smoke-free environment.
Travelers are always looking for memorable and relaxing experiences. Let’s discover more through the words of our innkeepers. Many thanks to Sue for sharing her own secrets with BBOnline.com! Why do most travelers stay at your inn?
On business and need a place to stay (more common in winter months), or needing one night only or two nights, one of each side of trip, going fishing (June 10th or so through Sept), or hunting (August through October).
What are you best known for? What makes your inn unique? What do you love most about your inn?
Known for having the best accomodations in town. WE have six separate places we rent rooms in.
If someone has never been to your city, what is the #1 reason to come visit?
Come because they have business here, for example, State or Fed workers, hospital technicians, copier machine technicians, doctors, consultants, engineers, construction crews.
What’s the best compliment you have ever received about the inn?
How clean and nice it is
What’s the best kept secret about the area?
Known as part of Bristol Bay having the Largest Wild Salmon run in the world.
If a traveler is staying at your inn for 4 nights, what should he/she do in the area?
Drive to Aleknagik (12 miles) and see the Lake, part of Wood Tikchik State Park.
Is there anything within walking distance of your inn?
Walking path, nature, restaurant 2 miles
What is your favorite restaurant/food in the area?
Restaurants are somewhat seasonal, I never eat in them as I am too busy during the summer season to take the time.
Any good area guides/websites that travelers could reference?
How many rooms does your inn have?
Do you accept pets?
No pets allowed for insurance reasons, people sometimes show up with them, we make them keep them in the garage or kennel.
Dillingham is your Gateway
- World class sport fishing on Nushagak River and Wood River
- River and/or Lake fishing for 5 species of wild Alaskan Salmon, Arctic Char, Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden, Graying, and Northern Pike
- Commercial fishing for Wild Alaskan Salmon and some Halibut
- Hunting - Moose, Caribou, Bear, Small game, Birds
- Wood-Tikchik State Park
- Togiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Round Island trips for Walrus, Sea lion, Puffins and Fox viewing
- Surrounding Villages via Air Taxis or by vehicle to Aleknagik
About the Innkeepers
Your hosts, Susan and Gorden Isaacs, will be happy to assist you in making your stay in Dillingham memorable. Gorden is a licensed general contractor who also sells building materials, does water well drilling, and manages our property and rentals. Susan manages the bed and breakfast. We live above the bed and breakfast in the Main House.
From the Airport:
- Take Airport Road, following the right fork in the road that intersects with Kanakanak Road
- At the top of the first hill, turn right onto Aleknagik Lake Road
- After approximately 2 miles, turn right onto Black Spruce Drive, which is immediately after the Dillingham Trinity Lutheran Church sign
- Go 1 block and turn right on Birch Circle
- A sign at the beginning of the driveway lets you know you are at Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast
- Follow the driveway right and you dead end into the Main House
- The Caribou Cottage is at the beginning of the same driveway
For directions to the Fisher House and Angler and Bull Moose Log Cabins, please call or email us.