Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast
Table Of Contents
Dillingham, Alaska is home to Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy a restful nights sleep, charming Alaskan home-style ambience, and friendly hospitality that only Alaskans can offer. Beaver Creek B&B is open year round and is a favorite place to stay for Business Travelers visiting Dillingham. Sportsmen find it the perfect place to stop and relax on their way to and from their wilderness adventure. We have an airport courtesy shuttle and Rental Vehicles available. We can arrange Catering Services and Corporate Aircraft Services, including fueling and lavatory services.
The Bed and Breakfast offers different lodging options; our Main House rooms, the Caribou Cottage, the Fisher House, and the Log Cabins. Each accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with a deluxe assortment of breakfast foods and snacks. Accommodations have telephones, cable or satellite television, internet access. Comfy bathrobes, hairdryers, ironing boards and irons provided. Rooms are uniquely appointed with the guestâ€™s comfort in mind, enjoying the privacy of a hotel and all the warmth of a home. Our accommodations are of the highest quality, clean and comfortable, and provide a smoke-free environment.
Dillingham is your gateway to:
- World class sport fishing on Nushagak River and Wood River
- River and/or Lake fishing for 5 species of wild Alaskan Salmon, Arctic Char, Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden, Graying, and
- Northern Pike
- Commercial fishing for Wild Alaskan Salmon and some Halibut
- Hunting - Moose, Caribou, Bear, Small game, Birds
- Wood-Tikchik State Park
- Togiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Round Island trips for Walrus, Sea lion, Puffins and Fox viewing
- Surrounding Villages via Air Taxis or by vehicle to Aleknagik
Your hosts, Susan and Gorden Isaacs, will be happy to assist you in making your stay in Dillingham memorable. Gorden is a licensed general contractor who also sells building materials, does water well drilling, and manages our property and rentals. Susan manages the bed and breakfast. We live above the bed and breakfast in the Main House.
Rates and Policies
Rates & Policies
- Rates include shuttle service to and from the airport:
- $130 per person for a shared room with 2 beds with another from your party
- $185 for a single
- There is a 10% City of Dillingham Bed Tax
- $169 Government Rate October 16th-April 14th
- $185 Government Rate April 15th-October 15th
- For Longer Term Stays, Please call for Rate
- Rental Cars Available for $85 per day, plus taxes. Reserve at the time of your reservation and we will have your vehicle ready for you. There is a 6% City of Dillingham Sales Tax and a 10% State of Alaska Vehicle Tax.
- Catering Services and Corporate Aircraft Services. Please call for pricing
- Courtesy Phone for Shuttle Service located in Waiting Area of the Pen Air, Alaska Airlines Terminal. Call us once you arrive to request a ride.
- All of our accommodations are Non-smoking, Smoking permitted Outdoors.
- Sorry, we do not allow Pets.
- We are conveniently located close to the airport, several outfitters, downtown Dillingham, and the hospital.
- Most Cell Telephones Do Not Work in Dillingham or surrounding area. GCI cell phones will work, GCI is a Alaska company. It's a good idea to bring a phone card for long distance calls. Several sportsmen bring Satellite Telephones for their trip out into the wilderness. They can be rented in Anchorage and elsewhere.
- We practice the Alaskan custom of removing shoes inside the house.
- Deposit of 50% is required at the time of reservation. This may be done with a credit card, cash or check. Check must be received within 10 days of making reservations.
- The balance will be due upon arrival and may be paid by Cash, Travelerâ€™s Check, Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to arrival during the Winter season.
- Cancellations during our Peak Summer tourist season, June 1st through September 30th, will be charged a 50% cancellation fee if cancellation is made less than 14 days before scheduled arrival into Dillingham. Booked reservations who are â€œno-showsâ€Â or do not call to let us know they are cancelling, will be charged 100% of their room rate, due to the high demand for rooms and our short season.
- Cancellation fees may be waived if due to cancelled flights into Dillingham and we are notified immediately.
- We Direct Bill Corporate and Government customers, let us know when you make your reservation.
- Check-in is from 5 until 8 p.m. Special arrangements can be made for earlier or later arrivals, but must be made in Advance.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.