Beaver Creek Bed & Breakfast
Table Of Contents
IntroductionDillingham, Alaska is home to Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast. Enjoy a restful nights sleep, charming Alaskan home-style ambience, and friendly hospitality that only Alaskans can offer. Beaver Creek B&B is open year round and is a favorite place to stay for Business Travelers visiting Dillingham. Sportsmen find it the perfect place to stop and relax on their way to and from their wilderness adventure. We have an airport courtesy shuttle and Rental Vehicles available. We can arrange Catering Services and Corporate Aircraft Services, including fueling and lavatory services.The Bed and Breakfast offers different lodging options; our Main House rooms, the Caribou Cottage, the Fisher House, and the Log Cabins. Each accommodation has a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with a deluxe assortment of breakfast foods and snacks. Accommodations have telephones, cable or satellite television, internet access. Comfy bathrobes, hairdryers, ironing boards and irons provided. Rooms are uniquely appointed with the guest's comfort in mind, enjoying the privacy of a hotel and all the warmth of a home. Our accommodations are of the highest quality, clean and comfortable, and provide a smoke-free environment.
Dillingham is your Gateway
- World class sport fishing on Nushagak River and Wood River
- River and/or Lake fishing for 5 species of wild Alaskan Salmon, Arctic Char, Rainbow Trout, Dolly Varden, Graying, and Northern Pike
- Commercial fishing for Wild Alaskan Salmon and some Halibut
- Hunting - Moose, Caribou, Bear, Small game, Birds
- Wood-Tikchik State Park
- Togiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Round Island trips for Walrus, Sea lion, Puffins and Fox viewing
- Surrounding Villages via Air Taxis or by vehicle to Aleknagik
About the Innkeepers
Your hosts, Susan and Gorden Isaacs, will be happy to assist you in making your stay in Dillingham memorable. Gorden is a licensed general contractor who also sells building materials, does water well drilling, and manages our property and rentals. Susan manages the bed and breakfast. We live above the bed and breakfast in the Main House.
DirectionsFrom the Airport:
For directions to the Fisher House and Angler and Bull Moose Log Cabins, please call or email us.
- Take Airport Road, following the right fork in the road that intersects with Kanakanak Road
- At the top of the first hill, turn right onto Aleknagik Lake Road
- After approximately 2 miles, turn right onto Black Spruce Drive, which is immediately after the Dillingham Trinity Lutheran Church sign
- Go 1 block and turn right on Birch Circle
- A sign at the beginning of the driveway lets you know you are at Beaver Creek Bed and Breakfast
- Follow the driveway right and you dead end into the Main House
- The Caribou Cottage is at the beginning of the same driveway