The Original Romar House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Shrimp Festival Room
This room is named after "The Shrimp Festival" that takes place in October in Gulf Shores, AL.
Red Snapper Room
The Red Snapper capital of the world is in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Frank Brown International Songwriter's Room
Songwriters worldwide flock to the Flora-Bama sponsored Songwriter's Festival.
Mardi Gras Room
Named after Mardi Gras!
The biggest room on the second floor. It has a complete set of "art-deco" furniture and the best view of the beach.
The Parrot House Cottage
Named after the Purple Parrot Bar, is a completely separate cottage with a full kitchen, living room and a lot of other features such as a television, CD and other amenities.
The Captain's Quarters
For the solo traveler!
- No children allowed
- Smoking permitted in designated areas on the deck. No smoking allowed in the Inn
- Please no pets allowed
- Wireless Internet throughout the entire house
- Advance deposit of one night's stay required to confirm reservations
- A two-night minimum stay is required. Three night minimum for holiday weekends
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- The remaining balance of your stay's charges are due at check-in
- ** Prices are subject to change without notice
- Please note that we have a 30-day cancellation policy
- Check-out is 11 a.m. Check-in is 3 p.m.
- All rooms subject to state and local taxes
- 30 days in advance of arrival date - Full refund less $30 reservation fee
- 29 - 14 days in advance – Deposit is non-refundable. Will be charged full rental amount but may choose alternate non-cancelable dates
- 13 days or less in advance – Deposit is non-refundable; will be charged full rental amount unless we are able to re-book the room for the same time period
Note: No refunds given for early departure, weather conditions or power outages.
Room tariff may change for special events
The tariff for a room includes lodging with a queen-size bed, a sumptuous Southern Breakfast, complimentary evening wine and cheese in The Purple Parrot Bar, off-street parking, morning paper on the deck, swimming pool, access to the beach for swimming, and the relaxing use of the hot-tub whirlpool jacuzzi.