Capps Cove Bed & Breakfast
"Little House on Prairie" The "Little House on Prairie" cabin is made of board and batten construction with a bedroom and sitting area downstairs; and with the sleeping loft upstairs, the cabin sleeps a family of four. There is a private bath with tub/shower, and scented soaps and bathrobes. Sit in the rockers and enjoy a game of checkers in front of a warm fire in the stacked stone fireplace. Enjoy the small microwave, refrigerator, charcoal grill, complementary popcorn, teas, coffee and soft drinks. A continental breakfast basket will be provided in your cabin. This cabin sleeps up to four adults.
The "Honeymoon" cabin has a cathedral ceiling, antique brass and iron bed, reclining love seat in front of a stacked stone fireplace and a small kitchen area with refrigerator and microwave. There is a large, private bath with tub/shower and scented soaps and bathrobes.
A swing on the front porch overlooks the Blackburn River that winds through Capps Cove. Antique quilts, toys and linens add to the warm homey atmosphere of the cabin. A continental breakfast basket will be provided in your cabin. There's a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, charcoal grill, popcorn, teas, coffee and soft drinks are provided.
Cabin guest rates:
- Honeymoon (2 adults) - $140
- Little House on Prairie: 2 adults - $140, 3 adults - $165, 4 adults - $190
- Cancellation Policy: 14 days prior to date of arrival
- Rates include a continental breakfast basket. Taxes not included.
- Nuts, cheese tray, crackers, teas, coffee and soft drinks are provided.
- There is no smoking in either of the cabins, and a television-free relaxing, peaceful atmosphere.
- Reservations: To confirm your reservation, we require valid credit card information or advance payment by check equal to one-nightâ€™s lodging or 50% of your total reservation, to include taxes, whichever is greater. You will receive written confirmation of your reservation by mail or e-mail. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash, personal check or traveler's check.
- Reserving the entire inn for a wedding, conference, or other special event can be made under special deposit and cancellation arrangements. Please inquire when booking the reservation.
- Three-night minimum stay required for Talladega Race Weekends (normal rates apply).
- Rates: Rates are based on double occupancy, taxes not included. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation: A full refund, less a $15 fee, will be made when cancellation is received at least fourteen days prior to the scheduled arrival date. However, if cancellation is for a Talladega Race Weekend, notification must be received no less than thirty days prior to the first day of the reservation. When a reservation is canceled or shortened on a shorter notice, regardless of the reason, all deposits may be forfeited should we not be able to re-book the room(s) for the entire duration of the cancelled period.
- We will always make a great effort to re-book, however, if we are not successful, those for whom we blocked out dates are ultimately responsible for room charges regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Discounts: A discount in the amount of 10% is available for active military. Discount requests must be made at time of reservation.
- Cabin guest rates: