Red Bluff Cottage Bed & Breakfast
The Rose Bedroom ($110)
The romantic atmosphere of this beautifully appointed guest room invites you to escape to a quieter time and place. Roses, the symbol of romance, are delicately displayed throughout the room from the round pictures above the queen size sleigh bed to the wallpaper in the powder room. The special accommodations also include an oval Queen Anne desk, a Dragonfly Tiffany lamp and a unique well-worn New England rocker. Relax as you cuddle up on the cozy loveseat or recliner and listen to your favorite CD. Read a book from the owners' library or one of many available right in your room. Take in the aroma of fresh flowers as you eat several of the candies left especially for you! If you are traveling with an extra person, the LA-Z-BOY loveseat opens into a comfortable twin size sofa bed. To request the sofabed, please select the LA-Z-BOY added package when making your reservation
The Stitch-in-Time Bedroom ($135)
This bright and cheerful room welcomes guests with its English barley twist king size bed. The bed (as in all of the other bedrooms) is enhanced with high quality linens that exceed many of the finest hotels. An added featherbed makes this room a favorite for guests returning to Montgomery, Alabama. Stitchery and quilts, including a framed block from a treasured quilt made by Bonnie's great grandmother and a framed piece from a complimentary quilt made by Bonnie's mother under her tutelage, are among its adornments. Another highlight is a large rocker used as a prop in the Rosa Parks movie about the Civil Rights movement in Alabama.
The Great Gatsby Bedroom ($155)
The lodging accommodations in this large room are highlighted by pictures from early 1900 to 1920, and an ornately carved king size sleigh bed, a huge trunk, and a very old armoire. The recently renovated private bath features an antique cabinet with a stunning petal vessel sink and a marble Jacuzzi tub. For special occasions, a rose petal turndown adds romance and atmosphere to this luxurious room. Ultimate pampering packages are available upon request, i.e., spa gifts loaded with fine vitamin enhanced pampering products, a private massage by a licensed therapist, etc.
The Great Gatsby/Steamer Trunk Treasures Suite ($215)
The Great Gatsby and The Steamer Trunk Treasures bedooms may be booked together as a suite. Lodging accommodatioms featured in the larger of the two-room suite include a king size carved sleigh bed, a huge trunk and a very old armoire. The adjacent room features an antique twin bed and a hidden trundle bed. A steamer trunk full of "dress up" clothes and toys highlights the room which is a haven for small children. The suite shares a recently renovated bath that is the ultimate in luxury and style. It has been said that children prefer to play in The Steamer Trunk Treasures bedroom -- so be sure to do your sightseeing or shopping in Montgomery, Alabama before you check into this appealing suite.
The Riverboat Bedroom ($125)
An oil painting of a riverboat overlooking the queen size poster bed takes you back to a more tranquil place in time. It is the most requested room for couples on their wedding night and is also popular for anniversaries and special occasions. Upon request, a special rose petal turndown service using high quality lace embellished linens can be added. To make the occasion even more special, a luxurious canopy of netting and ribbons can be added. Other treasures of this Montgomery, Alabama lodging retreat include an American carved walnut dresser and a leather-top writing desk.
- Check-In - 3:00 p.m. (Please specify if early arrival and we will do our best to have your room ready. If you will be later than 6:00 pm, please let us know what time you expect to arrive.)
- Check-Out - 11:00 a.m. (Later check-out by prior arrangement)
- Red Bluff Cottage provides family friendly lodging for your Montgomery, Alabama vacation. Children are welcome and a Pack n' Play crib is available, if needed. The whole family will enjoy visiting the Alabama State Capitol.
- A formal sit-down breakfast is included with your stay.
- No pets. No smoking inside the cottage. Smoking allowed on porches and in gazebo, only.
- Lodging taxes are not included in room rates.
- Credit card processing fee of $3.00 will be added to all lodging charges.
- Rates based on single or double occupancy per bed. Extra person is $30
- Our normal cancellation policy is 72-hours. However, Multi-room (3 or more) / Multi-night (3 or more) reservation, require seven (7) days advanced notification of cancellation. Red Bluff Cottage Bed & Breakfast is a small property and every reservation and guest is important to us. Please understand cancellations affect us greatly. Therefore, if a cancellation occurs within these time periods, due to limited number of available rooms, guests will be charged for the total number of nights reserved.
- Cancellation Policy Exceptions: Due to high demand during Jubilee CityFest weekend, a 14-day cancellation policy is in effect. For guests staying during the Alabama Bar Exam in February and July of each year, there is a 30-day cancellation policy.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Amex, Personal and Travelers Checks, or Cash accepted.
- Need restaurant reservations? Theater? Zoo? Alabama State Capitol? "Biscuits" Baseball, Montgomery Performing Arts Centre? All are near Montgomery Alabama's most prestigious Bed and Breakfast, Red Bluff Cottage, in Montgomery's oldest Historic District, Cottage Hill, between I-65 and downtown. Treat your parents, married children, that great doctor, your pastor and spouse, or that very special someone to a Gift Certificate for a night or a weekend at Red Bluff Cottage in the State Capital of Alabama, Montgomery. The rate for two for an exceptional hotel alternative starts at just $110.00 per night, including the best breakfast in town.