Columbus Street Inn
The Vicksburg Room is located in the middle of the Big House. More on the feminine side with pastel accessories, guests will certainly enjoy the comfort of the antique iron bed. Other furnishings in this room are white wicker and antique pieces. "Vicksburg" has a shower only-no tub.
The Cottage is a recent addition to Columbus Street Inn. It is nestled just at the woods' edge slightly behind the Big House. It features a den, complete kitchen and breakfast area, and 1/2 bath downstairs and two bedrooms with private baths upstairs. The bedrooms may be reserved together, or separately.
The Fredericksburg Room is located on the front side of the Big House. Decorated in blue with mostly antique furnishings, it has a more masculine feel. Highlighting this room is the wonderful fireplace with working gas logs and carved wooden mantel with mirror. Guests will also take pleasure in catching glimpses of deer feeding just outside the north window!
David's Room is located upstairs in our Cottage. It features a white and brass bed and nightstand, wooden rocking chair, and wicker accessory furniture. While staying in David's Room you will have complete access to the living and fully furnished kitchen downstairs.
Mark's Room is located upstairs in our Cottage. It features a wooden mission-style bed, wooden rocking chair, and wicker accessory furniture. While staying in Mark's Room you will have access to the living room and fully furnished kitchen downstairs.
Rates & Policies
- $69 per night, double occupancy. Charge for a third person (or more) in room is $15/per person/per night.
- Columbus Street Inn is an historic property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at by 3 PM the day prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel after 3 PM the day prior to your stay, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- A 7 day cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings and for some holidays and special events.
- Check-in: 3 - 7 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11 AM.
- Absolutely No Smoking inside; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- No Pets. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet in town.
- Special situations allow for children, please call to make arrangements.